The Hornshoppe Forum
August 24, 2019, 12:47:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donna Trump...I'm all in!!!!  (Read 145 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: August 01, 2019, 09:52:28 AM »

If anyone can convert this to text and re-post so you don't have to be logged in I'd appreciate it! Smiley  
Ed

Got it done!

Here is a suggestion to break the left's ridiculous gender ideology and denial of biological reality.
President Trump should make a declaration that he is identifying as a woman. The left will have to (1) admit the absurdity of their gender ideology, or (2) accept and celebrate "Donna Trump" as the first woman President, thus beating Hillary, Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar, Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand to the glorious goal of one of their "female firsts".
Furthermore, if he remains married to Melania he will also be the first gay president and the first lesbian president. He will also be the first lesbian president married to an immigrant!
What could be a more glorious event for the Democrats to celebrate?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 07:05:34 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 12:00:43 PM »

Steve, sounds like a great idea, doesn't it?  No more absurd than letting a MALE claim he's a girl and the beat all the REAL GIRLS in track and weightlifting.

I honestly can't see how anyone that believes that shit is normal and "OK" could argue against it.

My typing sucks SO BAD but later I'll type it out and post so that one does not need to be logged in to see it.

Ed

sonic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 08:36:56 AM »

Ed, you know how the mainstream & social media will react to that.  "He's a *****, ####, %%%,... and should be impeached!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: