The Hornshoppe Forum
July 20, 2019, 01:10:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nasty Rapinoe........  (Read 186 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: July 07, 2019, 05:43:37 PM »

Man, that is one ugly, nasty looking dude. I thought it was "womens soccer"?

Next few years will be "fun" to watch as "Trannies" destroy the women and girls in sports. Why this is allowed to happen simply defies all logic and sense. I figure at some point the chicks will figure it out and simply stop competing and we'll be left with teams of nothing but trannies. They are not women, no matter how much they want to be, they are men. Well, at least I always thought there were just 2 genders. Chromosomes and all that............

I think that Rapinoe dude is not a trannie, just one ugly, nasty man. The first time I saw her picture I really did think she was a dude.

As I wrote this it occurred to me that as far as I know there are no females wanting to be "men" who have tried to play mens sports. Could it be they know they'd get their ass handed to them?

So how is it even possible a biological male can be allowed to play female sports?

Ed

edit......I am disgusted at the lack of respect she has shown for Pres. Trump, The White House and the USA. She must be one miserable bastard.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/07/allie-long-megan-rapinoe-drop-american-flag-world-cup/

« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 11:06:00 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Capt. Z

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 01:10:15 AM »

Morning Ed;

I don't quiet understand your rant. Soccer is not only for man sport, but for whoever wants to play it. And the ladies don't look like man to me either. I think most of them look better then most woman in Leedsville.

Besides that, YOUR American woman have achieved what your American Man will NEVER be able to do. And this is not the first Soccer World Cup they won, but their fourth.

About that flag: I have lived and worked in several different countries over the years and seen a lot and I think some folks put WAY TO MUCH emphasis on some 'formalities' and symbolism, they are just that.

I am not even a 'real' American, but I am VERY PROUD of what the American Ladies Soccer team has achieved.

Give the ladies the respect they deserve.

Sorry for MY rant now, but this was just getting a little too far.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 01:25:36 AM by Capt. Z » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 07:55:28 AM »

I don't quiet understand your rant. Soccer is not only for man sport, but for whoever wants to play it. And the ladies don't look like man to me either. I think most of them look better then most woman in Leedsville.
You missed the point.  Ed was referring to one player in the team.  By the way, that player expressed his/her political view publicly (not going to The White House) in sports venue like Colin Kaepernick did.  In such case, there will be reactions from public, positive and negative both.

Besides that, YOUR American woman have achieved what your American Man will NEVER be able to do. And this is not the first Soccer World Cup they won, but their fourth.
It's about the marketability.  Sports with large market share in USA do well, better than any other nations in the world such as men's basketball.  Same is the case with NFL, US would dominate if there is international (American) football league.  American baseball is at the top of the list in world wide baseball community.  In other words, athletically gifted people will engage in the game that will net them more fortune for the effort they put in.  Do you know what average NBA player make in a year?  If you do, compare that to what average US men's soccer player makes.

About that flag: I have lived and worked in several different countries over the years and seen a lot and I think some folks put WAY TO MUCH emphasis on some 'formalities' and symbolism, they are just that.

I am not even a 'real' American, but I am VERY PROUD of what the American Ladies Soccer team has achieved.

Give the ladies the respect they deserve.

Sorry for MY rant now, but this was just getting a little too far.
Ed was also criticizing the current state of gender affairs where the natural line between male and female is being erased and exploited by some.
Capt. Z

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 08:04:41 AM »

Hi Sonic;

Thanks for your input and clarification.

I am not into politics and I did not see any of the other media coverage around 'Rapinoe'. Actually I live in a totally different part of the world at the moment. So my comments were about the 'face-value' of the extrem low shoot, under the waste-line, humanly degrading of another human being comments.

I usually am a very calm and peace seeking person, but this (taken as a stand alone statement) definitely had my blood boiling.

Please do not take this (too) negatively, and lets just show a little more respect to each other, especially if it is posted on a public site such as this.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 08:12:18 AM »

Capt., Sonic hit it dead on the head on all points. I fully support the team and all women's sports but if you represent the USA you should show respect and at least pretend to love your country.

I agree, those chicks are damn easy to look at. Except that one man looking one that hates America and just HAD to run it's mouth.

It and a couple others actually STEPPED on the flag after dropping it to the ground (see link in the "antifa" thread).

Capt. I could give a rats ass how others in other countries treat their flag but AMERICAN Patriots  have ALWAYS respected the flag. I am PROUD to be an American and if it had not been for the West and America the whole world might look like the shit hole countries that are so common.

So, don't get me wrong, I fully support the ladies on the TEAM that are not ugly (figuratively),nasty (acting) and love America. The others should be "fired". They do NOT represent the thinking of the majority of Americans and just like that "Colin" guy they hate the country that has made them famous and rich.

Just disgusting.

Thanks for making things clear Sonic, very good job of understanding my post.
Ed

edit.....Capt. I figured you had no idea what was going on. The disrespect shown by Rapinoe is just as disgusting as she is ugly. Smiley

« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:14:15 AM by Ed Schilling » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 09:41:16 AM »

I am not into politics and I did not see any of the other media coverage around 'Rapinoe'. Actually I live in a totally different part of the world at the moment. So my comments were about the 'face-value' of the extrem low shoot, under the waste-line, humanly degrading of another human being comments.
There are CNN internet sites, Google search engine and Youtube available all over the world.  Just a few typing will yield tons of info on what's going on politically and athletically.

I usually am a very calm and peace seeking person, but this (taken as a stand alone statement) definitely had my blood boiling.
Blood boiling about what Ed said about a player, the pay gap between men's and women's soccer or the current fad in gender affairs?  Huh
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 11:58:54 AM »

Hey, an inconvenient truth (thank you Al G.), is that the men's teams regardless of sport, generate revenue that far exceeds the women's equivalent.  If these athlete female pin heads think they are promoting worker pay equality, they do much more harm than good.  It is apparent to the lucid among us, why the guys make more money. 

Just play the game, get overpaid for your "less than" skills and be grateful for the legions of soccer moms with their indoctrinated broods of children that think a great injustice exists.  This is nothing more than noise.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 03:12:22 PM »

Henry, my thoughts exactly.

Equality pay in sports. Bwahahahahah.  Look at what the trannies are doing to girls sports. Destroying the chicks records in track and field and power lifting and many other areas and yet mainstream seems fine with it.

I bet they would scream their freaking heads off if Becker ( or even any one on the USA team) decided he wanted to "transition" and play girl soccer. He'd make that rappinho look like like a school kid.

How about this, she looks like a man, wants equal pay, and hates America, so let's see that bitch join the MEN's team get her equal pay and try and play with them and see what happens to her ego after that disaster.

She should have just kept her F***ing mouth shut and been respectful.

Henry, but in the end, they (women's sports) can't make real money because no one (relatively speaking) cares about it and if they were smart they would not trash the country they pretend to represent, shut up and play their game. Sports is a business, not a charity. They can't be paid more if they can't make the owners more. Seems simple to me.
Ed

Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 07:27:33 PM »

Enjoy! No problem here at all. Right?
https://www.theblaze.com/news/transgender-hurdler-who-just-won-ncaa-womens-national-championship-me-competing-against-cisgender-females-is-a-disadvantage
Capt. Z

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 12:53:55 AM »

Stupidity knows no end
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2019, 06:28:47 AM »

Stupidity knows no end

Can you elaborate.  Is it the trannies playing women's sports, disrespecting the flag, or the disparity in pay... or something else?  I still like you Capt. and I need to understand your viewpoint(s).
Capt. Z

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 09:43:17 AM »

Well, the statement was more in General, but applies to all of the above in some way. Some stronger, some less.

Besides, I can't understand how some rules get bent for the benefit of a few single people, putting the great majority on a disadvantage.
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2019, 09:46:09 AM »

Well, the statement was more in General, but applies to all of the above in some way. Some stronger, some less.

Besides, I can't understand how some rules get bent for the benefit of a few single people, putting the great majority on a disadvantage.

I can respect that and you.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: