The Hornshoppe Forum
July 20, 2019, 01:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear "antifa".........  (Read 131 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: July 06, 2019, 07:16:05 PM »

https://www.theblaze.com/news/antifa-press-guidelines-dc-rally

At some point you will come across someone like me. It will be bad for you. You see, I know you wear masks, I know you wear safety glasses and I know you are fascist pieces of shit that like to beat the snot out of anyone who disagrees with you. You, motherfuckers are the fascists.

Well, I'm not a sheeple. With that in mind, if you cross my path and threaten me in any way I will put both your eyes out and all your dickweed friends  with my 5 watt blue laser. You see, at my age hitting me in the head is a life threatening injury. Since you choose to wear a mask and safety glasses and beat the shit out of anyone that disagrees with you or supports actual freedom, be forewarned, at some point, some guy that thinks like me will fuck a shit load of you up and never fire a weapon and you'll never see it coming. And the blue flash will be the last thing you see.

So, go ahead, hit an old guy in the head with a crowbar, throw a "cement milkshake" at innocent people. You better hope  someone like me does not see you and happen to have his "laser pointer" with him.

Of course this is all hypothetical, it would be criminal and just wrong to blind someone trying to kill you or someone else, right?

I built Sidney a "red flashlight" when she was in college. She could not have her gun at first. Her "red flashlight" would pop a balloon at 15-20 feet. It was a pretty good self defense weapon. Probably would not have permanently blinded you but for a good while vision would be done for.

Green lasers that are capable of temp. blinding a person are cheap and readily available (no, not "typical" pointers but ones in the 50 mw range). I'd guess that loosing your vision for a couple minutes or more would be a very humbling experience and may make a fellow reevaluate his life choices. Then again, if his choices are so bad and warrant it, there is the "blue option", at 5 watts, it would blind you with a swipe across the eyes as fast as you could swing it. At maybe 25-50 yards, no need to get close to the fucking maggots. Very dangerous.

Here is something to think about.....if you had to defend your life or your family's life and you had the means to use deadly force or blind the attacker forever which would you do?

Remember this, if you knew where trouble was going to be and when, you just would not be there, right? So, since you don't, shouldn't you be prepared to defend you life and those around you?

I, FOR ONE, WILL NEVER BE IN THE POSITION THAT I CAN NOT DEFEND MY WIFE AND INNOCENTS AROUND ME FROM EVIL.

To do that you need tools and a mindset few seem to have these days.

Ed
ps.....well, Hell they can't be all bad, they seem to like children.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/01/antifa-group-behind-violent-riots-discovered-to-have-ties-to-pedophile-group?__twitter_impression=true

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 07:24:31 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
tooppy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 03:32:54 AM »

These AF are poor brainwashed paid youngsters, I would call them co-lateral criminal shit from a very sick world wide society diagnosed from leftist cancer.
They are made to be used and throw like kleenex and they of course don't know.
Cleaning this diarrhea is difficult, you have to get to the source to be efficient and go after the big shots behind.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 08:08:07 AM »

you have to get to the source to be efficient and go after the big shots behind.
George Soros is one of them.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 07:08:59 PM »

Toopy, Sonic, they are nothing but thug criminals. Pieces of shit.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/antifa-police-dc-protest-violence

From what I can tell the "Proud Boys" are NOTHING like what the media claims. And antifa seems to be a very upstanding group according to them.

http://proudboysusa.com/

Seems to me they'll take any man who is proud to be a man and proud of this great nation. No wonder the media hates them. They even have a chapter for girls!

Ed

« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 07:10:37 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: