The Hornshoppe Forum
January 18, 2019, 04:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Educate Me!!!  (Read 203 times)
Henry

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2019, 08:40:35 AM »

Why is impeding illegal folks from invading the US an issue?
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 10:46:35 AM »

That depends on who you ask to.  There are those who want to import voters for their party.  For them, blockage of such import is an issue.
tony

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 09:32:32 AM »

Building the wall is a waste of money, much like space exploration and national defense. That money could enable more Americans to sit home and watch tv and eat bon-bons.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 10:01:07 AM »

Building the wall is a waste of money, much like space exploration and national defense.
If you look at other areas the tax money is wasted, you will be floored at how many areas and how much $.  Those will make the wall budget look like pocket change.

That money could enable more Americans to sit home and watch tv and eat bon-bons.
And increase the obesity epidemic which will cost much more in medical spending.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 12:31:22 AM »

Sonic, please, for God's sake, please, tell me you know Tony was being sarcastic! He was and you are correct in your statements. Smiley
Ed
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 09:59:33 AM »

I know.  I was just adding more to it with little less sarcasm.  Wink
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 01:23:16 PM »

So, I guess sacrificing security comes second behind politics.  Being old has advantages.

I'm "underserved" should read I'm "undeserving".
2wo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 07:39:50 AM »

I think that part of it comes down to politicians in places like California, urgently need a large influx of people who will vote to keep them in power. They fear that many of their loyal Subjects are starting to realize they are being Royally screwed and it only a matter of time before they run out of other peoples money.

There in only so much Kool Ade you can drink before it kills you...John   

"...there was a knock on the door and a voice shouted "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms" and I thought it was a delivery"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: