The Hornshoppe Forum
November 17, 2018, 10:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Haters Back Off ! LOL.....  (Read 511 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: September 15, 2018, 11:00:08 PM »

Man, we watched "Miranda Sings" "Haters Back Off" (NetFlix) wow.....it was the most efficient a brain suck as one could imagine. I LOVED it. Helen HATED it (for the first 6 episodes) but soldiered through.........by the time we got to the last episodes she was on board. I caught her smiling and a laugh or two. The ending was good and worth all the suffering one endures watching her. It's agonizing in many ways but just hang in there, if you watch 1/2 an episode and no more you'll have wasted time and not see the end, which actually is worth the suffering. Helen liked it after it was done.

That brings me to this funny shit and why I wrote the subject! I did not intend on recommending "Haters Back Off" but was going to use the title to describe some funny shit and realized some of you might like to see a real brain suck that ends well.

Ok, so this bozo on another forum for some reason decided to spread  a few lies about me. No big deal, dealt with, easily disproved and it comes with the territory. For the record, I've never been to a DecFest and I never told anyone there (obviously, or anywhere else) that Helen was a lawyer! She's a little pissed at that since we all know she's a neurosurgeon and Rock Star and part time Astronaut! I also found out I contribute nothing to building The Horns and survive off of Dad and Helen being a lawyer! Oh, and I stole the design off the internet. I always assumed EVERYONE knew I used the Buschorn FOLDING METHOD but it was not a direct copy of a design using a 3 inch driver.

So here is the funny part, well at least to me, the other stuff is just lies and stupid but this is great, here is his attempt to denigrate me, I LOVE it!..........I contribute nothing (he said) because I spend my time "smoking, drinking, shooting or running the backwoods/swamps".

LOL! HELL YEA! Smoking? Could be at Hornfest, I smoked a cigar once and puked for 3 hours, not sure if he's insinuating anything but he's never seen me smoke a cigar or anything else, a guess, I guess.....drinking, well, duh, is that "bad"?......shooting? Well, I have a range in my yard and have 3 legal silencers to swap back and forth on my AR's, so HELL YEA.....Running the backwoods/swamps.....what a dumb ass, why does he think I have 2 Gas Gas full on race Enduro bikes?

What kind of idiot thinks that stuff makes a fellow (well, a MAN)  look bad? It's what I do while Dad is chained to the  floor in the shop, my minions are building The Truth and Helen is performing brain surgery while arguing a case in Federal Court. She also runs the backwoods on her race bike. It weighs 230 pounds and makes ~60HP. I lowered it for her. Must be logged in to see image.

So, just thought I'd let y'all all know "I didn't build that" someone else did. And check out Miranda Sings if you want a real diversion from reality and all that is normal. Trust me, if you make it 10 minutes....do both seasons. You'll not hate me for it! Smiley
Ed

So, this
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 08:55:25 AM »

Ok, so this bozo on another forum for some reason decided to spread  a few lies about me.
Does his forum name rhyme with Lol by any chance?
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 01:55:26 PM »

Oh well, I started this whole mess at "this other place" (edit be me, Henry Smiley ) by simply replying a to post from a well meaning guy looking for a Heil driver in a speaker costing less than $2000.  I mentioned that Ricky at ESS and that Ed make speakers with that driver that are within his price constraints.  Then, this "idiot" ( edit Smiley ) guy slandered Edward and his family for no reason.

I'm confused why some people want to punish others.  It makes no sense and serves no purpose other than revealing their character flaws.

***** edit by me, Guys, he did do what Henry said and then I "took care of it" and had fun doing so.  Thank you Henry. I figured it best not to name names, yet.....I'm still "doing my magic" Smiley

I saved the whole mess and it is glorious! I may post it here so you guys can get a laugh out of a train wreck......and a lying fool put in his place! It was easy Smiley
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:19:09 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 02:25:42 PM »

After further thought..........what do I have to lose by putting the mess on my forum? He made blatant lies about me and they are easily disproved. Plus he's a miserable ass.

So, how about this.....if anyone cares to see some ugliness by a miserable guy directed at me and me teaching him a lesson. Make a post........"yes".

Hell, I'm gonna do it anyway sooner or later but I'd not mind being encouraged. Smiley
Ed
johnnycopy

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 07:07:08 PM »

Yes
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 09:50:17 PM »

Yes.  Just make kindness rain.  The truth has been revealed.  Grin
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 08:06:03 AM »

Yes.

Which forum is it?
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 02:35:07 PM »

Yes.

Which forum is it?

It is not Steve Hoffman, Decware, Audio Karma, Transcendent Sound nor the Antique Radio Museum.   Wink
johnnycopy

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 03:37:15 PM »

Henry, i saw ed’s name in a search on decware forum and it was related  to this topic, but mothing bad.

Thought maybe someone had scrubbed it, but based on your comments i was on the wrong trail.

Any good concerts lately?
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 05:38:50 PM »

I have five between now and December.  Everything from Asleep At The Wheel to The Kentucky Headhunters.  I gave away tickets to Jason Isbell because I'll be at my mom's surgery.  I have been trying to see everyone I can while I can, and it's pretty cool.  I worked long and hard to get here.   Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: