The Hornshoppe Forum
February 23, 2018, 10:55:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience?  (Read 101 times)
Henry

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2018, 06:47:01 AM »

Rant alert!!!

Do you guys get tired of email and snail mail from companies you interact with?  Evidently the 2010's has propagated the touchy feely industry.  They employ legions of consultants and stat guys crunching numbers as to how shitty they treat their customers.  Every phone conference is recorded for quality purposes.  WTF.  It's everything from healthcare (the worst offender) to buying a car.  I'm bombarded by the bank and health folks constantly, and this effort can't be cheap.

Example: After my bank of 39 years didn't pay my property taxes, the guy said he couldn't help me and couldn't successfully transfer me to someone that could.  Then he said he hoped that I would give him an excellent score in the inevitable forthcoming e-mail survey.

They should just employ people that aren't assholes and do their simple functions. Damn.  If customer service is an issue, the supervisor knows.  Everyone is so pussyfied these days, they can't kick jackasses to the curb.  They want to have leverage from the victims to reprimand.
2wo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 10:47:16 AM »

Please press 1 to continue in English, press 2 to be put back on hold, press 3 to be rudely disconnected, or just stay on the line and be completely  ignored...John   

"...there was a knock on the door and a voice shouted "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms" and I thought it was a delivery"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: