The Hornshoppe Forum
March 22, 2018, 08:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bug-A-Salt.........  (Read 278 times)
Ed Schilling

View Profile Email
« on: December 02, 2017, 08:40:07 PM »

Well, this is without a doubt the stupidest thing ever. Or so I thought. I was completely wrong, rather it is stupid fun, not just stupid! It works! Not only that, it is sanitary so long as you don't snuff them too close. You learn how close to shoot them just to disable inside or outside to splatter. Kills Yellow Jackets too! Once you get the range and the sighting right you'll not miss and the satisfaction is off the charts! Assuming you hate fly's and dislike splattering them on your counter with a swatter, the problem is solved! No more nasty fly swatter hanging around! I have an unlimited supply of targets outside for practice...we have chickens!

They have a laser for it too, how funny is that?

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:44:39 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 06:35:50 AM »

So, I got the bug gun and Sherry seemed underwhelmed (that wasn't all she got for Christmas, though I thought it would be the shit).  I see the potential, but I don't think she has grasped what this bad boy can do for insects.  I'll bet the house that once she uses it, it will be an integral part of life.  She hates flies and wasps, and often chases them down with newspapers (remember those?) and mags.   Smiley

She bought me a big bang cannon and a bunch of ammo.  I'll go old skool and piss off everyone on NYE, hopefully, rattling windows and nerves.

Christmas was good and I hope y'all had a good one as well. 

I figured out why I had such a crappy year with health issues.  I'm aging in dog years. 

Next up: velcro straps on my shoes, a bitching walker, and a permanent booth at the local cafeteria.  Sad
Pages: [1]
Jump to: