The Hornshoppe Forum
May 26, 2018, 01:22:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Six-month Tidal Offer  (Read 342 times)
Henry

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2017, 06:04:05 PM »

Get six months of Tidal standard or hifi with any cd or record purchase at Best Buy online or store by 12/02/17.  Even if you don't want music now, buy a $2 cd and get six months of Tidal.

I opted for the hifi service and it sounds nice.  The selection of music is huge.  Ed, they even have the latest Truckstop Preachers album. 

I just stream through the stereos via Chromecast audio dongels and it's decent quality.  BTW, Chromecast audio is now on sale for $25 and Chromecast video is $20 (normally $35 each).  The Chromecast ultra is $54; $15 off. 

A simple way to streaming music to your stereo and video to your tv if you're like me and just now testing the digital water.  Your PC, tablet or phone just act as user interfaces.  Once casted, the Chromecast devices communicate directly to your wifi, so the quality doesn't vary from phone to pc, etc.  In fact you can turn off your pc, etc. and Chromecast keeps playing the content.

Enjoy...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: