The Hornshoppe Forum
June 23, 2017, 04:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a pistol for you..........  (Read 2335 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: March 02, 2011, 11:32:12 PM »

I ordered mine last June. Got it a few weeks ago. With 30 rounds it weighs less than my Springfield XD 45's loaded magazine!!!!!. It's so light (with 30 rounds in it) it's unreal. Oh, but wait, it's "only" a .22,  but then again the thing holds a lot of really loud .22's Smiley

It also is as thin as it looks. And It's cheap! Get yours today!

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/pistols/pmr-30/

Ed
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 11:40:03 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Pit Hinder

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 12:20:32 AM »

So it took them 80 years to invent something better than the lovely Walther PPK.
Nice one, wish I were allowed to buy.

Oh, and Ed, old chap - lousy marksmen need large calbers. A .22 is like your sort of puns - it hits.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 01:07:13 AM by Pit Hinder » Logged
Cheerwino

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 06:37:55 PM »

I've always enjoyed a .22. The .22 mag sounds wicked and I look forward to shooting it, Ed. Maybe I can provide the ammo and/or beer.

Shot .22 target rifle in 4-H Club above the county library back in the 80s with a U.S. Army surplus Remington target rifle. Those things were wicked accurate. It was more about getting a good body position than anything else, especially in prone and sitting shooting positions.

Joey (8 yrs) didn't show any real gun interest until recently when he shot my brother's .22 rifle. So, Joey's first shooting was with a Sig Sauer 522. He was pretty delighted!

Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 06:53:00 PM »

Guy, excellent! Joey will love Sid's .22 rifle. He can shoot her pistol too Smiley Hope to see you all at the fest.

You can shoot all the .22 mag ammo through the PMR you can afford Smiley. It eats it fast Smiley

That Sig looks sweet but I'm saving for the KSG Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W638QRLqUyc&feature=player_embedded

Ed

Pit Hinder

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 01:31:30 PM »

Sad No .22s for that over here (stupidly harsh firearms laws). But German airguns are quite good, and they teach the young ´uns the two things you make a .22 teach them.

a) That thing´s not a toy. It can hurt, and you´re responsible for making sure it doesn´t.
b) That thing is accurate. Any shot outside the X is your fault, not the rifle´s.

Just my two cents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: