The Hornshoppe Forum
August 19, 2017, 02:13:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upgrade to Truth  (Read 944 times)
Steve F

View Profile Email
« on: February 09, 2017, 12:38:03 AM »

I just got my preamp back. Ed upgraded my Naked Truth to the Truth. He also added a second input so I don't have to yank interconnects out when I want to play records. Right now it's cobbled into my main system. I have some setup work to do. Let's just say right now it's working, and it's doing a beautiful job. I'll comment after a week or so. I will say it's gonna' be a rave review.

Steve
Capt. Z

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 02:27:47 AM »

Having one Of the first Truth (15) and knowing how it sounds I expect nothing less then a rave review  Grin Grin Grin

You may find it difficult on the future reading glorified reviews of Multi Thousand $$$ Pre - Amp, wondering if it would bring improvement in your system, but then realizing that you have something better for much less.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 09:30:18 AM »

Hi Capt. Z how are you and the family doing?

I'm excited to place the Truth in my system. Right now I have nothing to compare it to. My son has my best contender pre in his system. I can tell you that the Truth is better than the naked truth. My review may take awhile.

steve

Capt. Z

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 02:31:12 PM »

Hi Steve;

Doing well in Spain and the family and I are doing well.

Unfortunately I have not had much time listening to music, since I have gotten back into practicing trumpet and playing in a local orchestra. But the love for music is still there, it just has become more 'live music' either playing or listening to in a pub.

The Truth should be the last pre-amp / volume control you ever need. It's that good and I am sure you will discover that soon as well.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: