The Hornshoppe Forum
October 21, 2017, 05:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hornfest 2017  (Read 1130 times)
2wo

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2017, 09:27:14 PM »

?...John

"...there was a knock on the door and a voice shouted "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms" and I thought it was a delivery"
Capt. Z

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 07:04:40 AM »

I probably could make it in September
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 09:57:28 PM »

Hey John, if you're coming we're doing it! I think it should be the first week in May like in the past but I need to check with Sid and Helen to make sure.  The "pink room"  is now yellow! It's also more like a "normal" room and the system is sounding really good. Maybe we can do audio stuff this year, for a change! We'll have some new diversions too! Helen and I decided to take up archery for some unknown reason......slinging arrows is fun but I suck at it. You know I'm cheap so I made some string silencers out of yarn for Helen's recurve and WOW, the thing is "ninja quiet". We knew NOTHING about bows at all. Still know very little and we had no idea we could not just snag a cheap compound and shoot! You can but that is not what happens with folks like us! We strive to "learn things".

I think we should build a BIG rocket this year. Two stage.....multiple F series for the booster  and a couple for the second  stage. What could possibly go wrong?  Smiley

Dieter, Sept. is too late but you and the family are welcome anytime! Not much warning needed, just a day or so to use the leaf blower to blow out a sleeping space.
Ed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: