The Hornshoppe Forum
August 20, 2017, 02:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another one gone  (Read 2077 times)
Henry

View Profile WWW
« on: November 19, 2016, 01:55:23 AM »

Sharon Jones of the Dap-Kings checked out.  Just 60 years and she's gone.  The good thing is that she left on top.   Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlPE1rEdAdI
tony

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 08:37:11 AM »

I read that she was watching the election returns, and that Trump winning caused her to have a stroke. I wished she had lived long enough to see that Trump is not the racist the press has made him out to be.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 10:47:17 AM »

I read that she was watching the election returns, and that Trump winning caused her to have a stroke.
I hope the source you saw is called "The Onion" or "National Enquirer".

I wished she had lived long enough to see that Trump is not the racist the press has made him out to be.
Since others are posting about preamp on political section, I suppose it's OK to post politics on music section.  As for Trump being called racist, every interview I saw and heard of those who call him that, couldn't come up with factual example of what he said or did to make him a racist.  Often, I see those who heard someone say that he is a racist, just regurgitate what they heard.  Roll Eyes
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 02:11:13 PM »

Nah, Sharon had cancer.  Getting old sucks.  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: