The Hornshoppe Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:59:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn!  (Read 6665 times)
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2016, 04:28:03 PM »

We all had hope when the Kenyan New Messiah got elected and what did that get us?  Jobs at McDonalds and Jiffy Lube, and a 6500 point stock market.  Then quantitative easing came along to inflate wall street while the ignorant OWS crowd clung to the Messiah.  Ironic doesn't mean that it's made from iron.  

Now that things swerved to the right, people are acting up.  I too, am tired.

When have Americans protested election victories like they are doing now?  This isn't correct, period.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2016, 04:40:47 PM »

Ed, sorry but you are wrong. Rush said he would go to Costa Rica. Ted said he would do something or end up dead. I'm waiting.

If a guy who shit his pants to avoid the draft during the Vietnam war is a patriot, America is in trouble.

I'm done with political commentary here. Back to audio only.
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2016, 04:44:24 PM »

Me too Steve.  I'm done.  Smiley
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2016, 04:58:30 PM »

Steve, just another case of Limbaugh taken out of context. As to Ted...........maybe he was scared he'd have to kill someone or just plain scared. I do not know the facts. He's more than made up to it to the guys in the military as evidenced by the way they respect him.

I told you guys this category would be a bad idea but so far we are all "playing nice" and those of us "discussin'' " are in fact all friends............keep poking Steve! Even if you are wrong Ha!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Nugent

Deemed "undetermined" by Snopes.....  .http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugent.asp

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!  Smart Black Woman in Myrtle Beach SC names her newborn twin boys "Donald" and "Trump" .....damn right, what a woman. No fear from the crazies.
Ed
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2016, 05:01:11 PM »

Hey guys, I can lock the topic..........seems like a shame.  I thought this thread was interesting..... this is not the audio category, remember,  but I did post something there Smiley
Ed
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2016, 05:13:03 PM »

It's cool as long as we all remain friends.  That's all that matters.  Just a pack of grumpy old men musing about things we can't control  Cool

Oh wait, I said I was done!  Son of a ...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:14:55 PM by Henry » Logged
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2016, 05:23:33 PM »

Henry, LOL!!
We are all friends and will remain so......right Steve?  Smiley   The Horn Shoppe Forum has always been about discussion and fun as well as audio. Maybe not in that order Smiley
 Never get upset, no reason to here............we can beat the dead horse until it's pate'......no big deal. Only when no one has something to say is it sad in HS world.
Ed
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2016, 12:35:35 AM »

Steve F, at least it isn't too quiet around here.  The election pulled people together on this forum!   Smiley  Perhaps there should be an election every 6 months.   Grin
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2016, 10:36:35 AM »

Found this on social media about the post election riots going on.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BMsl_rvDfJV/

And this.
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2016, 02:47:27 PM »

Okay, I can't help myself.  Good Mucus America's George Clintonopoulos spouts that Billary has more popular votes.  It's over and done.  We need to move on. 

16 years of Clintobama has made us Russia's bitch.  Want to go to space, go to Moscow and beg.  We the people have spoken and it is over.  Lying liars with smoke and mirrors such as Benghazi and "what emails?' instills great confidence.  It tires me when the people can't accept the truth.

Rant over... for now.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2016, 03:43:12 PM »

Truth? Nobody gives a damn about the truth. Oh wait, never mind. I'm not going to be political for awhile.

I do care about my "Truth" though.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:12:11 PM by Steve F » Logged
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2016, 07:54:51 PM »

Steve, funny you would mention that.  It is out in the work area now! Progress!
Ed
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2016, 08:10:36 AM »

And the "Truth" shall set me free. It's gonna sound great in the main system. I need a make audio great again hat.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2016, 11:59:03 AM »

I need a make audio great again hat.
Here you go.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2016, 12:01:09 PM »

Billary has more popular votes.
But the question is (which they'll never ask), how many of those are legit votes?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: