The Hornshoppe Forum
June 27, 2017, 12:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn!  (Read 3930 times)
homey

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2016, 09:33:25 AM »

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/michigan-new-hampshire-arizona-election-results-2016-called-calls-ap-cnn-have-they-been-called-why-havent-returns-votes-recount-trump-clinton-hillary-wisconsin/

remember we still have berry sartoro (soros puppet) at the helm,  and the Globalists
are not going to go away quietly.  Maybe staged terror events to usher in
marshal law? Also, Trump better watch His ass, Everything He stands for is totally
opposite of the controlling global elite.  (similar to JFK).
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 09:35:49 AM »

Homey, don't know about anywhere else. But in AZ elections are run by a bunch of idiots. Our election commissioner is up for reelection. At last count she was losing.
People stood in line for hours, and most of the early voting hasn't been counted yet. There hasn't been fraud except for a lady voting for Trump twice because she was worried about election fraud. You can't make this stuff up.

steve
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 10:13:43 AM »

So much for the talk about peaceful protest.  One word... Oregon.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2016, 09:37:43 PM »

Hillsnake was a criminal by definition. Her crimes are just too numerous to list. That said.....people voted for her. I got no problem with that, being ignorant of facts is common, it is what it is...... But shit, to act like a bunch of idiots makes no sense. It is over. He won. To quote big ears  "I won, get over it". I wonder why the libtards (the ones protesting are who I am talking about) can't do that? Poor little "snowflakes" as well. If someone needs to riot or seek "counseling"  because they can't take the results of an election they need some serious drugs and therapy and a little education on how our system actually works. If Hillsnake would not have had the illegal vote, the dead vote and the multiple vote she'd have lost the popular by an insane number and every critical thinking person knows that. Illegal, felons and dead people do not vote republican.........

I remember the riots the conservatives had when a big eard POS won......it was crazy........no, wait....that did not happen. Normal people do not act like that and they don't need "counseling" to cope with an election that did not go their way.

Why would anyone be a member of such a disgusting group? I wanted Cruz. I will be protesting tomorrow.
Ed
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 10:58:44 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016, 11:59:23 PM »

This is off Yahose:

As of Friday afternoon, more than 2.4 million people had signed a petition to the U.S. Electoral College, urging its members to ignore their states’ votes and cast their ballots for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Homey is right, they are trying to steal an election.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2016, 09:24:50 AM »

Why would anyone be a member of such a disgusting group?
Because they are
being ignorant of facts
Plus they are lazy and don't want due diligence on informing themselves.  They rely on predigested "news" spoon fed by the media.  Sad.  Cry
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2016, 09:25:46 AM »

they are trying to steal an election.
Again?  Roll Eyes
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2016, 11:05:38 AM »

Geez guys relax. All of this crap has been political posturing. All of it. Very little fact.

Steve
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2016, 02:03:02 PM »

Steve, the protests and "snowflakes" are not political posturing. They are real. You can actually see them on TV! It's not us that need to relax, everyone here would have respected Hillsnakes win for what it was. Did not happen and now some of her supporters are acting like complete idiots. Counseling because your guy  Smiley lost the election? Give me a break. You did hear about the memo at Grub slug didn't you?

It ain't us that needs to relax Smiley.
Ed
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2016, 02:24:33 PM »

I do get concerned when several million people try to overturn an election.  I don't think it will happen, but it's troubling when folks think that is possible.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:11:36 PM by Henry » Logged
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2016, 03:23:25 PM »

I meant the whole country needs to relax.

Henry who is trying to overthrow an election?

Politics will never be the same after the lack of civility from the past eight years. Once upon a time, the losing party was the loyal opposition. Those days are gone.

Everybody take a deep breath and have a beer.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:26:36 PM by Steve F » Logged
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2016, 03:45:51 PM »

I am printing instructions on how to use a GPS and maps to give out to the "snowflakes" and crybabies so they can find their way to Canada. Headed to a "protest rally" now to "help them out" Smiley

Which brings me this, when will all those dumb ass ACTORS honor their word and get the Hell out the country. Those idiots promised..........but I always knew they were just liars and morons that can ACT. Why would those idiots say that stuff? Do they really think they are so important that someone would vote their way to keep them here? Well, it did not work, so they should honor (a word they do not know obviously) their word and GO!!!
Ed
ps...dl and take a look at the attachment...it has been checked for virus

Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2016, 03:47:08 PM »

Henry who is trying to overthrow an election?

The 2.4 million petitioning the electoral college to ignore their states' election results.  That chaps my ass.  Luckily, I have a big jar of red-ass cream.   Grin

I guess I'll make it if I stay away from media for a while.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:00:15 PM by Henry » Logged
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2016, 04:06:18 PM »

Henry, it's just more political posturing, kind of like ignoring the constitutional duty of appointing a supreme court justice. See the pendulum swings both ways.

Ed, I actually wouldn't mind if the actors leave. I wish they'd take Rush Limbaugh and Ted Nugent with them. They were supposed to leave last election.

I'm tired of all the negativity, from both sides.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2016, 04:23:08 PM »

Steve, as much as I love you that is just complete bullshit. The Nuge and Rush have NEVER said anything like that but maybe you heard something out of context. Which would be the norm. I get sick of people saying what Limbaugh says when I actually listen to him (not talking about you) it is disgusting. His actual words are routinely twisted beyond belief by the media. FOR A FACT. I actually LISTEN to what he says and then am forced to hear the out of context shit that is claimed he said and meant. It's truly repulsive. A transcript of the show is readily available and this is easily proved.

Ted Nugent is an extreme patriot and the most pro USA person you would ever find. Do you have any concept of what Limbaugh and Ted have done for Vetrans, their families, their donations to charities? Do you have any idea of how much money Ruch has raise for cancer research? Unlike the Hillshit, his money raising actually benefits the people he does it for. They keep NONE of it.

You are completely off base on this one......you may want them to leave but they never said that kind of BS.

Steve, the only ugliness and negativity is coming from the left. Period.
Ed
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: