The Hornshoppe Forum
December 12, 2017, 11:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn!  (Read 6667 times)
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 06:58:25 PM »

Killary should be paying dues in a fed prison...and she may.  The bad pant suit lady hasn't sung yet.
Ah ha, from pantsuit to jumpsuit!   Wink
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 08:08:11 PM »

It appears that punk ass lefties are protesting now.  What the hell is going on?  It was an election and now we are subjected to a pack of children throwing their tantrums.

Too little, too late.  Live with it.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 08:42:50 PM »

Yeah, some of those children have beard.  Roll Eyes
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 09:11:52 PM »

Sonic, ....ah, good old "Selmer D" and the other idiot Lon. When Lon's wife Helen was dying from cancer I sent that ass Lon  private email expressing my sympathy and to say I was praying for her.
His response and I'd have beat the shit out that pussy if he'd said it to my face.............." Why waste your time, it won't help". I don't miss those kinds of people at all and I'm happy no one like that posts on my forum.

I am loving seeing the little children crying (literally) over the bitch's loss. Makes me smile. Smiley

I know for a fact SteveF is a Dem. He also is my friend and I'm damn sure he's not crying even if he did pull for Hillshit (although I have no idea if he was or did)....he's not a freaking sissy, he's a real man that can take it, he's just on the wrong side...hahahahahahahahah. Not all Dems act like children........but i'm enjoying watching those that do Smiley.
Ed

Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 09:31:22 PM »

Ed, I have absolutely no use for either Hillary or Trump. Neither is good for the country. So no tears shed.
Actually I'm amused.

steve
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 09:40:10 PM »

Yep, Steve will always be family to me. You meet people that are good people, and Steve is one of those.  We are well meaning, decent people.  That's the way God planned it.  Smiley  

Okay, I ripped off Billy Preston and I have church in here everyday because I play that tune.  Grin 
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 09:58:49 PM »

Steve, I was using you as an example of a Dem that is not a crybaby Wink We do not know about Trump yet. He's not done anything or contributed to the mess big ears has made. Hillshit is a criminal and her fingerprints are all over the messes of big ears.  Trump was certainly not my first choice Smiley but with an incompetent, lying, criminal running for POTUS, my cat would have been a better choice and I have a feeling you agree with that!

I am amused that her supporters still say."she did nothing wrong and she was not prosecuted or convicted of anything". Well to them I say........."well I guess that would work for a child molester that everyone knew was guilty but the prosecutor decided not to pursue charges.....does that mean he's innocent?"  Simply having the server we know for a fact was private is a violation of the law on the highest level. The bitch did it to hide stuff but regardless of that it was a felony to have and use it. The klintons are the worst kind of scum.............

We'll find out about Trump in due time and until then I'll reserve judgement on him. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt...................with Hillshit there was no doubt the level of destruction and corruption she would have inflicted on the country.

It's either the start of something new and good or it's not, it can not possibly be worse than what the criminal would have tried to accomplish............at least IMO!
Ed
ps....I hope all those assholes who said they'd leave the country if Trump won are packing their bags Smiley
Magidrakee

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 07:08:33 AM »

From what I understand, the Dems couldn't get their people to vote. They basically brought this on themselves.

Also, ~45% didn't vote at all.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 11:17:03 AM »

I am amused that her supporters still say."she did nothing wrong and she was not prosecuted or convicted of anything".
Well, Ed, I am amazed that many of her supporters express online that Trump is a criminal and his fingerprints are all over the messes, he is a racist, xenophobe, molester...etc.  Then when asked to give an example, they either can't answer or accuse you of being a bigot, sexist or moron.

We'll find out about Trump in due time and until then I'll reserve judgement on him. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt
That would be a logical step but with those people mentioned above, logic doesn't exist in the bubble they live in.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 11:22:07 AM »

I am loving seeing the little children crying (literally) over the bitch's loss. Makes me smile. Smiley
over the witch's loss.
Fixed it for you, Ed.  Wink
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 02:02:51 PM »

I wish some coherent person could explain the protests.  I don't get it. 

If my college football team loses I can hit the streets and create havoc?  Sweet.

But really, how did we get here?  Grown people acting like six year old children.  I suppose age doesn't matter when you're a dumb ass.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 06:12:21 PM »

Henry, let's just call it misguided youth. How were they able to organize multiple protests in different cities? If they worked that hard before the election, perhaps even the primaries, most likely neither Trump or Hillary would have been the candidates.
I didn't see any violence on the tube. Did I miss something?

steve
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 06:23:03 PM »

How were they able to organize multiple protests in different cities? If they worked that hard before the election, perhaps even the primaries, most likely neither Trump or Hillary would have been the candidates.
I didn't see any violence on the tube. Did I miss something?
At least in Austin, it was said to be planned. 
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/figures-anti-trump-protesters-bussed-austin-fakeprotests/
homey

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 09:36:34 PM »

Something is fishy, & It looks like there may be some Election Rigging
still going on.  Arizona, Michigan & New Hampshire have still NOT declared
their vote totals as "Official"  this is huge red flag!  Possibly they are still
trying to steal this Election. 

Also, There are lots of Protests going on all over the place & I suspect
George Soros is behind this, In fact I would bet on it!

Henry

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 10:21:03 PM »

In NC, they say it'll be 11/18 before the governor race can be declared.

In Charlotte, they arrested some stupids for being out of control.  This is messed up.  The weekend should be a side show.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: