The Hornshoppe Forum
October 21, 2017, 05:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn!  (Read 5684 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: November 09, 2016, 01:20:56 AM »

There were not enough dead people, illegals  and sheeple to get Hillsnake elected. I am shocked.
Ed
Capt. Z

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 05:26:49 AM »

So is the majorety of the rest of the world
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 06:24:34 AM »

The spin from the media hacks is that she lost because of uneducated white men.  Cheesy

The truth is that she lost because people simply don't like her.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 08:33:09 AM »

Nobody wanted another Bush. Nobody wanted another Clinton. The DNC screwed Sanders, so a lot of young people basically decided to tear it all down.

Hillary was the D version of Bob Dole.
homey

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 10:11:19 AM »

Well I am shocked as well.   I thought for certain that the evil witch was going
to be declared the new President.  Even with massive vote rigging and heavy
media bias favoring the evil witch...... Somehow Trump pulled through.

My Mother called Me this morning to wish Me happy Birthday,  & She said
that God intervened & It was a Miracle that saved the day for America, & probably
the World.   I think that the evil witch would have started WWIII if She were elected.

What a great Birthday Present for Me to have Hilary evil Clinton lose the Election! 

Now please lock Her up in prison so that We don't have to see Her ugly mug again.
and lock up Her pedophile husband as well, He is almost on par with Her.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 10:36:22 AM »

Someone needs to tell the big eared POS that we do not live in a "democracy". I've heard that POS talk about the "democracy" we live in many times over the last weeks.  Does that POS not know we live in a representative republic and not a "democracy".

And while I'm at it waaaaaay too many people call the dems. the "democratic party". Hell no they are not, they are the DEMOCRAT party, not the freaking "democratic party". Or as I call them..........

Trump said he was going to prosecute her for her crimes...... we can only hope!

Happy birthday Homey!
Ed
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 02:02:00 PM »

Have a good birthday, Mr. Homey. 

I agree that it makes me ill to see so-called journalists saying "the democratic party".  Words matter.  Sad
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 03:50:59 PM »

I'm glad it's over.

You may wonder what "it" means. Huh
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 04:01:59 PM »

Ed, I happened to remember the feeling I had on this day 8 years ago.  Some of Obama supporters, "cough" Selmer...D... "cough", were still in angry mode over at Decware forum back then.  I remember you replying to him, "Cheer up, your guy won." 

I have not been as fortunate as small percentage of population who aren't affected by last 8 years of in coma economy.  I've suffered.  It was like serving 8 years of financial prison sentence.  I hope such misery ends for sure now.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 04:08:53 PM »

I couldn't help noticing the doom predictions on social media from friends and celebrities.  Obviously, they don't know what will come if the other candidate won. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:10:37 PM by sonic » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 04:14:18 PM »

Hillary was the D version of Bob Dole.
Apple and orange.  Bob Dole wasn't anywhere near Hillary on corruptions and deceits.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 05:07:03 PM »

You are missing the point sonic. Dole got to run because he was a long time party guy. He paid his dues. Hillary ditto.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 05:40:40 PM »

Happy birthday homey.
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 06:54:02 PM »

You are missing the point sonic. Dole got to run because he was a long time party guy. He paid his dues. Hillary ditto.

Killary should be paying dues in a fed prison...and she may.  The bad pant suit lady hasn't sung yet.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 06:55:00 PM »

I get the point but besides the corruption level difference, Dole’s been active in political career much longer than HC and yes, he did pay his dues so he received the primary votes that he did in 1996.  HC “received” the primary votes because of the gender, not because of paying the dues in her career in politics.  In 2008, the party (which includes the major media) used a candidate’s skin color as advantage, thus thrown HC under the bus during primary.  That same party decided to use a candidate’s gender as advantage this time around and threw the other candidates under the bus during primary no matter how much dues they paid.  Still apple and orange.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: