The Hornshoppe Forum
October 21, 2017, 05:18:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hillsnake campaign  (Read 1780 times)
Henry

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2016, 06:26:30 AM »

Why does the Democrat party (note, it isn't the "Democratic" party as seen on tv) need advertisement?  Hillsnake doesn't need to have a campaign or false ads when the media does it for her sorry ass.

The Clinton regime disgraced the White House and wants another sex and money grab.  Let's all wake up.  Trump isn't my favorite, but he actually holds a real job.  The Hillsnake and her skanky hubby have few real jobs in their criminal past and trail of death.

Fool me once...  Angry

It is time that we stand up to so-called community organizers and criminals.  The SCOTUS is a train wreck.  The deficit is a train wreck.  We are on track to be 3rd world.

Just a thought for the folks that are open minded and self reliant.  Let's wake up on a Wednesday morning in early November to something better.

edit:I watched too much Good Morning America...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:33:41 AM by Henry » Logged
tony

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 08:11:35 AM »

I don't think we'll see another Reagan in our lifetime. Already there are more people riding in the cart than pulling the cart. The wealthy are taxed to the gills, and what can't be raised through taxation is simply borrowed. Destined for collapse if we can't find a true leader, and Hillary ain't it.
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:36:06 AM »

Yes tony, you are right, although the PBS revisionists tell us that Carter was great and Reagan was a bumbling fool.   Roll Eyes  

People forget about the Iran hostages and 15.5% interest house loans.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 07:50:58 AM by Henry » Logged
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 07:27:59 AM »

Bourbon helps.
tony

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 08:25:26 AM »

Our first home mortgage was 17%, and we had to put 20% down. Almost didn't get approved because we were not married .
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 08:34:52 AM »

Destined for collapse if we can't find a true leader, and Hillary ain't it.
She never was.  Look at 2008 primary.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 08:36:28 AM »

edit:I watched too much Good Morning America...
Then
Bourbon helps.

But quitting both will do wonders for your health.  Wink
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 09:35:59 AM »

The Hillsanke is among us.  Just landed in CLT, 30 minutes late to her dog and pony show.  It will take her another 45 minutes to arrive.  Her crack staff of experts can't seem to get it together.  

The J. C. Smith University crowd should be a hostile crowd. Roll Eyes  What about a press conference?

Another soft target for the Hillsnake.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:37:55 AM by Henry » Logged
2wo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 05:44:43 PM »

I know this is a little off topic, but I need to get it off my chest.

I am a Field Service Engineer in the Philly area. Which means I am on the road a lot. Every time one of these assholes is in town they shut down every major highway between the airport and where ever the hell they are going. So that the endless train of limos, black SUV's and assorted hangers on, can scream down the road in a sea of flashing blue lights.

Just like in the good old USSR.

While, We The People of the United States of America...

Get to sit and cool our heels and look in wonder as our betters go by.

I mean I am only on my way to Children's Hospital, to fix life saving medical equipment and I get it, its not as important as a fund raiser but I am not the most patient man when it comes to these things.

Earlier this summer the Democrat convention was in town and it was insufferable. All of them and all their Evil Minions had to have a motorcade. I took the week off.

But it doesn't stop there, a few weeks ago, I was on my way home with just one town between me and a cold beer, but no, some jackass, don't even know which one. Stopped to get a haircut, so they shut everything down so he could show what a man of the people he was.

I went to visit my sister in north Jersey, normally I wouldn't try to cross the border of the Peoples Republic, but she is my sister. So I go past Trump's country club. No wait, I don't, the road is closed. wonder why.

It was bad enough when the Pope was here in the spring but at least they had the decency to tell everyone "don't even try, resistance is futile."                                 

"...there was a knock on the door and a voice shouted "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms" and I thought it was a delivery"
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 12:11:24 AM »

John, we have the same thing in NC.  The 2012 DNC rolled into town and it was a mess.  The Charlotte mayor kissed Obama's backside and was magically transformed from an inept mayor into the Secretary of Transportation.  Good for Charlotte, bad for the USA.

The moron (Patrick Cannon) that replaced him will be released from the federal prison next week after serving more than two years for taking more than $50,000 in bribes.  The kicker is that shortly after Patrick Cannon was convicted of a felony, he thought it was a good idea to the hit a voting booth and cast a vote prior to reporting to prison.  Then this doofus was tried and convicted for casting a vote as a felon.

The moron that replaced Patrick, Jennifer Roberts, thought it would be a good idea to mandate that all bathrooms in public and private settings be gender neutral so school kids can pee and bathe where they choose.

Reality is stranger than fiction...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 12:20:25 AM by Henry » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2016, 07:16:40 AM »

Jennifer Roberts, thought it would be a good idea to mandate that all bathrooms in public and private settings be gender neutral so school kids can pee and bathe where they choose.
Even if she doesn't, her string will be pulled by someone from up there, if you know what I mean...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: