The Hornshoppe Forum
October 23, 2017, 09:02:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: The destruction of my horns!  (Read 5333 times)
coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2017, 03:31:07 PM »

Haven't been down your way for 45 years but i want to come and play you in person just to see you shake like a little girl when you have to make a decision.I can read fools like you easily and would love to take some cash from you.Play Radar Love in the background as we play-think about it-would be incredible!!!!!I'm 6"5 240 lbs and not intimidated by your skinny ass at all.You are a small person in your little world with a big mouth.Maybe get in a game of chess with your daughter-i have played the game a total of maybe an hour in my life-and then she could laugh at me too-lol lol lol lol.....Mike
coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2017, 03:41:20 PM »

Or maybe a game of basketball to 10-make em take em-you get 9 points to start!!!You up for that-i'll even give you the ball 1st!!!!Oh i forgot you do have a small stature and a smaller mind so you probably wouldn't go for that!!!!Game of pool maybe?Since you seem to want to match wits with me whats your game besides  venting your pent up anger against me-i would love to know-anything but chess-not my game.....Mike
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2017, 04:07:00 PM »

Well, Mike, you started everything with your condescending attitude and insults. With an IQ of 143 and knowing the moves how could you possibly suck at a little kids game. Of course I suspected you'd come up with some reason not to be humiliated in a game of logic and strategy. Chess does not require anything but knowing the moves and having a brain. No surprise here. What are you good at besides acting like a jerk for no reason?

Anyone reading this thread from the beginning understands it all............... I tell you my system is a reference (on the phone) and that I will not change it and I explain that I use certain recordings to evaluate new speakers and line stages against the standard and all you hear is "Radar Love" when I clearly told you it was just ONE of the tracks I use. You simply can not grasp the need for a standard used for comparison. And then you start with the insults.

Listen here you ass, I walk up to EVERY SINGlE SOLDIER I SEE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME (yes, yelling, asshole) and shake their hand and thank them for their service. You  come here acting like a dick insulting everyone then claim I'm "picking on a 67 year old vet". Well, maybe you should look in a mirror and ask yourself "Why am I an ass and why do I feel the need to insult people". Being old and a vet certainly does not entitle you to ridicule and insult others.

I honestly have no idea why you chose this path but hey, it is what it is and your opinion means nothing to me or probably most anyone reading your BS. Do you think being a VET (thank you) and old gives you license to be a shit? Well, you must. You said you were leaving but yet you are still here spewing hate. Well guess what? We don't care and are just waiting for you to keep your word and move on.

BTW..... CaptZ, who you mocked for his spelling (English is not his first language, btw) is a Minister and he and his Family do missionary work around the world. As to Steve, well, it would not be a good idea to speak to him like you did if he were standing in front of you. You must have read the book..."Losing Friends/Girlfriends and Making Enemies"  Smiley

I honestly feel sorry for you. Seriously.

Ed
I saw you last inane posts as I was writing the above............yep, I weigh 135 pounds. I'm a skinny ass. When will you make good on your word and go away? You have proven to be an ass and a liar. You can come see me anytime and if you go to Eric's (GV) you'll be close.......better yet come to HornFest and meet  some of the people you like to insult. As to a big mouth Hahahahahahahahah, you are killing me. I am just responding to an idiot. I don't mind letting you prove it as long as you want.

Poker? LOL. Is that your "skill"? Yea, that takes a lot of skill but little brain power. I know guys that can play pool too. Chess takes a brain and with 143 IQ on tap you should be good to go. You should be aware Sid. has played about 15 times total. You'd be on even ground almost.....the trick is she's only lost once since learning the moves. Should be easy for a genius like you to put up a good fight and prove your superior intellect.

Don't you have a life? STOP! Do not answer that, prove you are not a liar as well as an ass and make good on your statement not to post anymore. You can't can you? A liar or a person with a pathological need to have the last word. Let's see which it is Smiley Folks are waiting!

You do realize how many views there are in this thread and what folks think of your behaviour or are you that stupid. STOP. Don't answer that! Don't be a liar or prove you have a pathological need to have the last word. Go take some meds.

Damn you post more BS faster than I can respond............I ride racing dirt bikes. I shoot guns. You'd last 30 seconds on my 450. So now you have turned it into what we can do and find more ways to insult me? I thought this was about your superior intellect and audio knowledge? I just now think you're a liar and if you think you are so smart I thought I'd offer you a chance to prove it via chess. I don't act like an ass on the internet on other peoples forums. So, is it confirmed? You are a liar or have that pathological need to get the last word in? STOP! Don't answer. We already know.

You really have a serious problem.

coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2017, 05:01:18 PM »

Oh my-the venom and hatred you spew out-it is really outrageous!!!Dude i gave up learning chess when my little brother read a book and beat me in 6 moves.Never felt the need to play after that!!!As for your daughter i'm sure she's a good chess player and i suck so why beat that dead horse!!!Anyway the little respect you show for combat veterans and knowledge of ptsd is not even right.You are a little man with a small dick and i'll end this now!How do i delete this forum?Please just delete me!PLEASE!!!!!!!
coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2017, 05:06:30 PM »

My IQ has probably dropped 20 points after reading your bile toward me-just delete me and you'll never hear from my tired ass again!!!!Or at least tell me how to do it myself-you insulting hillbilly-for gods sake i'm begging you!!!!!!
coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2017, 05:18:22 PM »

I grew up with a dad that owned a gun shop for 30 years-i hated guns all my life-like the kid in a candy store thing you know.But i can tell you with the temper you display-the last thing you need is a gun around!!!!Gun owners are the biggest assholes in the world-audiophiles do trump them-but it is close.I consider my self a music lover and not an audiofool by any extent of your imagination.I use to ride motorcycles but haven't been on one in 30 years.Some hillbilly in a pickup truck cured me of that.Had to ditch in a cornfield at 70 mph after he pulled an illegal u turn on 1-70.Never got a scratch but legs didn't stop shaking for 20 mins.So enough of me-delete me from this stupid forum-you sick cocksucker!!!!!!
coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2017, 05:34:44 PM »

You are the liar Ed-in reality you have never shaken a vets hand in your life-you are a small weak person living in a dream world!!!You can waste all the time you want attacking me with your
childish insults.Poor Ed-i gave my opinion of his preamp and he got insulted-fuckin boohoo-i don't give a shit what you think about me.I disclosed way too much info too invoke your rage against me!!!And unlike you i'm very immune to your attempts at getting a rise out of me.DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2017, 05:50:05 PM »

Mike, I am very serious now. I would never delete or ban you. I just got off the phone with my brother. Our conversation was "interesting". Gary is a Vet as well, 82nd Airborne. Deployed in the Gulf Wars. PTSD destroyed his life. In reviewing the posts he said "Eddie, please tell him to get help". He was not being ugly, sarcastic, or anything but concerned. He said "if he has it, he needs help and it could change his life". He described one symptom as being fixated on a particular thing and he said "now you are it". He said there are other indications as well. Gary was not like you before treatment and help. Gary would have simply beat the shit out of you for even looking at him wrong before help. He will tell you this and he did it many times. He also said he would become consumed with a particular thing.

I told him that due to our past repertoire anything I said would be taken as sarcasm or wrong in some other manner. He said "tell him I know what it is like and do it anyway"

Mike, if you have been diagnosed with PTSD and have not gotten help Gary said please go to the VA (hope for the best) and ask for help. He said, "I was not a functioning, normal human and did not know it, I was obsessed and extremely mean and nasty".
All the best.
Ed

coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2017, 06:03:45 PM »

I've been going to the VA for treatment for 15 years and it's a total waste of time.Believe it or not i'm not as sick as you see me.You don't know me or anything about me except what i told you.I'm a complex individual for sure but not dangerous like your brother seemed to be.I'm glad he's better now.The VA has nothing for me-trust me i've given them plenty of patience trying.I am off their meds now totally and feeling better.Unlike you i have no temper at all-kind of a result of dealing with people in Vietnam with an m-16 or a 45 at hand.You learn to deal with it cause they would kill you for the insults you've thrown at me.So i learned to listen there and not talk!!!Please no more long winded preaching at me to get help!!!!Because you only mean it as a put down which is painfully obvious.
coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2017, 06:20:42 PM »

I hated going to the VA and seeing and talking to vets that were 50 times more fucked up than i ever was.Just got to be a real downer-vets unemployed-drug and alcohol addicted-homeless suffering daily!!!I was never even close to them in my personal ptsd and really felt sorry for them.The government has totally forgotten them and thats the sorry truth.I've been there and seen them so i have knowledge of this you can only impart through your brother. I joined the marine corps in 1968 after receiving a draft notice from the army with a number in the teens.I figured what the hell i'll experience the whole deal.And i did-usmc grunt-25 major combat operations-2 purple hearts-and a silver star which i threw away many years ago.Been there done that so don't fucking give me your stupid advice-cause you have no idea-do you?
coolhand28

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2017, 06:29:32 PM »

Try picking up the pieces of a good friend that took a direct mortar hit in the same hole i was in 30 secs before!!!!I had asked for a light from another hole 20 ft from where i was so if not for being a smoker and not having a match-i am alive to harass you on this forum.The next morning we picked whatever pieces was left to put in a bodybag to send stateside to his family.That was only one story that i experienced in Vietnam.I never talk about it so you should feel lucky i shared it with you!!!!!
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2017, 06:31:10 PM »

I was completely sincere. I'm sorry that they did not help. Shook the hand of a Vet? Mike, it took me 20 minutes to get out an airport one time while picking up a friend. I shake the hand and thank every single soldier I see in uniform. I see a lot. Fort jackson Is near where I grew up and not far away. I was sincere after speaking with Gary and no, neither of us know anything about you other than the way you have behaved on this forum. He felt sorry for you if you truly had PTSD as it ruined his life and he suggested I not egg you on anymore because you'd not stop until something else caught your attention. Stating the obvious is not "preaching", something is wrong in your life for you to behave this way and I'm sorry I enabled you to make a fool of yourself.

I am going to stop responding to you now in this thread. You will be typing to yourself and we'll all be amused.

All the best.
Ed
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: