The Hornshoppe Forum
October 23, 2017, 10:53:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 more off the bucket list............  (Read 833 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: July 16, 2016, 09:02:09 PM »

Must log in to see image. Completely legal and ear safe!
Ed
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 10:16:12 PM »

That's really cool. Can you own more than one silencer? Or do you have to apply for another?
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 07:00:47 AM »

Steve, you can own as many as you can afford! New rules are in place and I'll not be getting any more. I have 2 and a third in the application stage. They are all built for my 300AAC Blackout guns and are "30 caliber". This does not mean you can't screw them on anything you have! They work GREAT on the .22's and on a 5.56 or 300AAC they make the guns ear safe, no muffs needed! Which, obviously is the point!

One of my favorite things about them is that if stolen and caught with one, prison is assured! Stealing my camera would not be a big deal to the cops but just being in possession of my cans if not on my Trust is a sure ticket to federal prison. Which is why when I leave the house I leave one sitting on the table. Smiley
Ed

edit******  Just to be clear, each one requires a "tax stamp" .............200 bucks. Mine are built using a  "form 1" application. I built them, I did not buy them. They are too expensive to buy but very cheap to make. I have less in my tax stamp and silencer than most if not all commercial silencers cost before the tax stamp.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:54:16 AM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: