The Hornshoppe Forum
August 23, 2017, 06:33:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Company and Joe Walsh  (Read 1605 times)
Henry

View Profile WWW
« on: July 03, 2016, 02:31:18 AM »

Joe is 68 and Paul Rodgers is 66.  They haven't lost a step.  I saw them on 6/30 and they floored me.  It was a great night.  Grin  One more off the bucket list!
johnnycopy

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 11:50:56 PM »

Great to hear Henry.

Up here in canada saw roger hodgson who was superb, and in a couple weeks we see lou gramm.

Sprinkled between that was randy bachman and burton cummings on separate tours, and kim mitchell from max webster.

We love shows.
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 02:43:52 AM »

Very cool John.  Cool

The next major band for me will be Govt Mule and ZZ Top in September. 

I still can't wrap my head around how much it costs to get decent seats.  Steely Dan and Steve Winwood  played in Charlotte Saturday and they still had a few front row seats... for $512 each before tax, etc.  It hurt my feelers.  The okay seats were well over $100.  Cheesy  And if you want to park close, add another $30.  If you want water or a beer, $11.50 each.  Who has $1200 to take a date to see a concert (albeit first row)? 

In May, I paid almost $400 for a pair of mediocre tickets to see Ringo and his All Star Band, then he cancelled the concert because of House Bill 2.  In the end, I think Ringo did a favor for me.  Grin
johnnycopy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 10:11:39 PM »

Some great bands henry, and yes some if those ticket prices are high!

Enjoy all you can, though!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: