The Hornshoppe Forum
June 29, 2017, 05:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New "handgun" :)  (Read 996 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: June 23, 2016, 08:01:37 PM »

Guess which one is not a "hand gun". Must log in to see image. Answer, none, they are all "handguns" and all absolutely legal no matter how scary they look Smiley I must admit carrying the "big one" concealed is a challenge. Smiley
Ed
edit...notice Sidney's mini revolver sitting on the Glock.....tiny as Hell. While not a "man stopper" my guess is that if she shoots a BG 5 times with it  he will have an attitude change Smiley
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:04:08 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 08:19:56 AM »

I want to hear what that big one sounds like with the suppressor on.  Smiley
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 09:17:47 AM »

Well, you do not need ear protection with my 90% full power loads of any weight from 125 to 245 grains! With subsonic it goes "POW"......like a small firecracker. A really small one, a "lady finger" type.

Do no know about accuracy yet.............no time to play! I built it late at night but the days are used up building.......

Keep in mind, it is completely legal. Hell, my name is engraved on the silencer! The lower is registered as a pistol and the barrel is of the correct length. The can is not pinned on. If it were then the barrel would be too long for a pistol and I'd have to put a stock on it! If I put a stock on it as it  is it becomes a SBR (short barrel rifle) which requires a $200 tax stamp. BUT if I pin the silencer  to the short barrel I can put a stock on it and it now is a rifle with a 16" barrel with integral silencer and no stamp is needed except for the silencer, which you damn well better have if you make one! BUT, it can now not go on the pistol lower!

As y'all might can tell I am not going to screw around with the possibility of committing a felony!

It's great shooting w/o the noise and blast!
Ed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: