The Hornshoppe Forum
August 22, 2017, 11:25:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One Truth for sale @ a discount...........  (Read 2639 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: June 16, 2016, 12:10:23 PM »

Ok, I had photoboards made to replace the ones I have always built on universal PCB. After I ordered them I stopped building to wait on them but had already completed a unit. I decided to keep it and build the fellow that it was for a new one with the new boards. Please understand, the new boards simply make it easier and MUCH faster for me. The do not improve performance in any way. They do cost me a little but the time savings is worth it.

So that leaves a perfectly good and  functional complete unit (removed from the box) with the what was "normal" photoboard.

I'll put it in a new enclosure and add 3 inputs......................I'd like to get 800 bucks, delivered. It is a new unit it just does not have the new photo boards...........

If anyone is interested please shoot me email rather than reply here.

Thanks guys!
Ed
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 06:10:45 AM »

Guys, anybody who has been waiting on the Truth fence... Give Ed a call and get it done. A great line stage new and discounted. Can't go wrong on this one. Sell the dog and give up pizza if you must.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 11:46:50 AM »

Gone! It actually lasted longer than I thought it would!
Ed
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 06:50:49 PM »

I figured it would be gone in 3 days not weeks. Somebody got a great deal.
LifeLongHobbyist

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 07:51:12 AM »

That somebody was me.

I've never had a system with a separate pre-amp / power amp setup. So I can't really say much about how great "The Truth" is. But I can say that my new Emotiva $399 power amp with "The Truth" has my stereo sounding better than I've ever heard it. I suspect, though, that this pre-amp is a big reason my setup is so great. I guess it's weird starting at the top at my ripe old age.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 12:18:34 PM »

There are very, very, few line stages that are in that same ballpark. Congrats on your purchase.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: