The Hornshoppe Forum
October 22, 2017, 09:04:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time?  (Read 2619 times)
Henry

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2016, 03:21:52 PM »

...for the President to say "Islamic Terrorism".
TEA FOR ONE

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 05:44:12 PM »

Someone has to say it.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:29:03 PM »

The religion of peace. Disarm America. Makes perfect sense to idiots and those who wish to destroy us.
Ed
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 06:00:30 AM »

Have there been events in gun friendly zones where people have defended themselves against attempted mass murder? Either on private property, or in public?
I wouldn't expect national media to cover that.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 09:46:08 AM »

He'll never say it, for some reason.   Roll Eyes
carlsor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 01:15:17 PM »

If we insult ISIS enough maybe they will give up and go away.
Normally we should avoid insulting groups of people who we want to cooperate with us - like moderate Muslims.

If someone called radical Christians who wanted the government to make laws and regulations based on their religious beliefs - "Christian Zealots", wouldn't some moderate Christians also feel offended by this term?
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 08:27:50 PM »

Carlsor, fuck the mooslims and their Sharia Law. Christians are not killing anyone. They are doing NOTHING to hurt people or cause problems. The only fuckers on the Planet that are causing problems are fucking mooslims. They are why we actually have a Navy. The ones that are not involved do not denounce the treatment of women or the killing  Homosexuals and if they do they are killed as well. The "religion of peace". Fuck them and their fucked up "religion of peace". They better stay away from me and my family. What part of "convert or be killed" is so hard to understand?

Hope I'm clear on this subject.
Ed
*** edit*** I might not have been clear enough....if you are a moosilm and think "Sharia Law" supersedes  the US Constitution or is even  an "acceptable notion" you better stay the fuck away from me and my family. I'll treat you like you treat your women and homosexuals, only worse......for sure. I am not sheeple. I will fight back. So will my wife and daughter and any one that hurts them will suffer beyond their wildest dreams as soon as I find them.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 08:58:45 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 09:03:26 PM »

If someone called radical Christians who wanted the government to make laws and regulations based on their religious beliefs - "Christian Zealots", wouldn't some moderate Christians also feel offended by this term?
No.
carlsor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 09:43:33 AM »

Ed, could you tell me what you really think about Muslims?

Unless I can eliminate the entire wasp nest, I don't hit it with a stick any more often than necessary.

Islam is fucked up 6 ways to Sunday by the local cultures - especially in the middle East.  When I see a woman wearing a burka or hijab I think dog collar. I think that suppression of women's rights and freedoms by any religion or political party is wrong. 

Our Muslim friends are in the USA to get away from Sharia law. Nothing like Christian materialistic values to get Muslims here to become less religious.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 10:30:22 AM »

Carlsor, LOL! I have plenty of wasps ( I really do) and I kill them either one at a time or all together. The good news is that if I insult their false prophet they do not vow to sting me to death. Smiley

Last I heard the Christians and Jews do not kill Homosexuals or treat their women like dogs....or goats, which some of the savages seem to like more than women.

It seems to me that even the "nice" mooslims are terrified to leave the "religion" and they certainly never publicly denounce the heinous acts of the savages. I am sick and tired of hearing about the "religion of peace" savages murdering people. As a "believer",  if Christians behaved like that I'd be done and gone.

The mooslims have been saying "convert, pay a tax or die" for centuries. It's not a "small percentage" of them. They are all fine with Sharia......or so it seems.

A person can make a statue of the Virgin Mary out of shit or put a crucifix in a bottle of piss and it's called "art". Drawing a picture of the false prophet with a goat is worthy of death? WTF kind of sense does that make to anyone that is not insane?

Hell, just this thread may put us in danger. It will not be from the Christians or Jews, I'm pretty sure.
Ed

Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 04:34:22 PM »

Why is the civilized world putting up with these savages and their shit?

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/creeping_sharia_in_health_care_.html
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 10:45:35 PM »

Unless I can eliminate the entire wasp nest, I don't hit it with a stick any more often than necessary.
What relevance does that analogy have to the topic in discussion or what Ed said?

Our Muslim friends are in the USA to get away from Sharia law.
When you say "our", do you mean your personal friends or the general Muslim population who are here in the state?

Nothing like Christian materialistic values to get Muslims here to become less religious.
Huh I'm not sure what you mean.  Are you referring to actual even that's going on here or are you just projecting your personal view?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: