The Hornshoppe Forum
August 23, 2017, 04:47:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-concealed Carry?  (Read 784 times)
Steve F

View Profile Email
« on: June 10, 2016, 04:56:48 PM »

9th Circuit rules against concealed carry. Comments?
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 07:26:51 PM »

9th circus can go screw themselves. Only sheeple will obey. "Concealed" means just that. I'll never let some asshole politician strip me of my RIGHT to protect myself and family. Period.
Ed
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 10:19:32 PM »

The ruling makes little sense to me. The large majority of Americans are gun friendly.
I think that concealed carry makes more sense than open carry. Open carry might scare somebody into shooting someone else just because they have another gun. I'm not opposed to a carry class as a requirement. I haven't taken one yet, but people I know say they're beneficial.

I live in a state that has virtually no gun laws. AZ. We are covered by the 9th Circuit. I haven't checked yet as to how this ruling will vary from state to state. I travel a lot, and would appreciate some uniformity in the law. I suppose the Supreme Court will have to decide this one. If a new justice isn't appointed, the 9th's ruling may be upheld. And the other courts may follow suit, or not.

Just musings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: