The Hornshoppe Forum
October 23, 2017, 10:43:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZZ Top and Govt. Mule  (Read 2262 times)
Henry

View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2016, 10:44:42 PM »

I scored some tickets for the September show.  That should be a good one.  Grin
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 11:32:25 PM »

Unless they cancel because they want guys to be able to go into girls bathrooms Smiley

I just ordered 6 more Sabre Red............I can't wait to see some asshole come out a girls restroom. I think I'll spend my free time at Target, of course I will not buy anything but maybe I can "catch" a pervert and have some fun Smiley

Anyone that thinks MEN can go into GIRLS locker rooms or bathrooms needs to experience Sabre Red and I'm quite willing, able and waiting to help them out.

I hope you get to see the concert and they do not turn out to be idiots. I can't imagine ZZ Top thinks guys should be able to go into girls restrooms...........

Ed
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 06:49:17 PM »

So far, Joe Walsh and Bad Company are still coming in June.  Tonight, the Charlotte City Council was supposed to have a discussion with the State and they backed out four hours before the meeting due to a handful of asshole protesters. Oh well.  Sad

tony

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 08:02:37 AM »

Hey Ed, I don't know why Target would even have a Men's room. I mean, it's a chic store. I used to have to work in Targets (vendor service tech.) and if you saw a man in there, he was being towed by his wife. Nothing in there is manly, if you buy a hammer, it will be dainty and pink. Kind of like Barbies first tool box.Ugh. Thank God for Lowes, something in there for goth genders.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 01:09:07 PM »

Hope you get to make it to a couple of shows Henry.

steve
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 07:21:21 PM »

Hope you get to make it to a couple of shows Henry.

steve
Me too steve, I just want to sit in my overpriced seat and I WANT TO ROCK!   Grin
Luddite

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 05:41:57 AM »

I think I'll spend my free time at Target, of course I will not buy anything but maybe I can "catch" a pervert and have some fun Smiley

Anyone that thinks MEN can go into GIRLS locker rooms or bathrooms needs to experience Sabre Red and I'm quite willing, able and waiting to help them out.

Ed

Be careful, Ed. Not only won't Target thank you for your actions, apparently you'll get to know their lawyers really well. I heard about the story below on the radio yesterday, and couldn't quite believe what I was hearing. Denying me my Second Amendment rights was enough for me to never set foot in a Target. But this story is outrageous enough to cause me to help spread the word about what a shit company they are.

"

In 2013, a young lady was stabbed and attacked in a Target store. Other shoppers chased the criminal away with a baseball bat [taken from the store shelf], and saved her life.

One of those heroes was Michael Turner.

But instead of thanking Turner for his actions, Target just announced they are SUING HIM! Why? Because he endangered other shoppers by using the baseball bat against the thug."

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-target-makes-worst-announcement-possible-files-lawsuit/

So if you're being stabbed to death in Target, just try and hang on, the police are only ten minutes away. Don't expect other decent human beings to intervene on your behalf, because, according to Target, that's just wrong.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 09:58:02 PM »

Hey Tod, you know I could give a shit what Target would try and do to me if I nail a pervert. BTW, if a transgender is in the wrong Broom, no big deal. It's the perverts who just "feel like a girl" for the day that is the concern. If you come out a girls room you better damn well look like a girl or there could be trouble!

Me thinks that when her lawyer gets with his lawyer Target will be in a world of hurt and come out looking like the idiots they are and probably paying them both.

I don't know why the good guys even hung around. I would not. Once the job is taken care of I'd be out of there...............in SC, as I understand it, a person defending himself or others against an attacker is under no obligation to aid the attacker after you shoot, beat the shit, pepper spray him or anything else. If forced into something like that I will simply walk away...call my lawyer, call the police. It's up to someone else to call the ambulance. I'm not going to do it. I'm not obligated.

This whole mess is simply insane to normal thinking people.
Ed

homey

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 11:13:29 PM »

America has become a <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S2EKzoh6AAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>pussified Nation   
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 08:40:34 PM »

I saw the show last night and both bands were great.  The venue was very nice and the people were nice as well.  Govt. Mule was excellent as usual and ZZ Top was awesome.  I don't know how they did it, but I have never experienced low frequency bass that loud.  ZZ Top pounded me on the third row and I thought that somebody would be hurt.

It was a sonic roller coaster; absolutely spooky at times.  I have 45 years of the concert scene and have never heard anything like this, especially in an outdoor setting.  I'm exhausted, but it was so cool.  One more off the list.   Smiley
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 08:52:55 PM »

Next up... Mother's Finest.  I'm getting too old for this.  Wink
johnnycopy

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2016, 09:44:28 PM »

Good for you henry.

My wife and i were in vegas a couple weeks back and saw skynyrd and peter frampton. Great show.
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 04:11:18 AM »

Yes, Peter Frampton would be fun.  He does a cover of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" that is great.  That is just another one for the list.  Smiley

I'm on the Skynyrd fence, they've evolved since the good old days.  So many folks are long gone...

Rock on Mr. Johnny.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: