The Hornshoppe Forum
October 23, 2017, 10:52:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your girls some Sabre Crossfire.........  (Read 1236 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: May 16, 2016, 04:49:23 PM »

Get the women in your life "Sabre Red Crossfire" pepper gel....get one for you. Trust me here, I was forced to use mine. It's not a good idea to "cold cock" me in the head Smiley The results were spectacular. Way better than fighting or shooting  Smiley and man oh man did it do the trick.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sabre-Red-Pepper-Spray-MK-3-Crossfire-1-8oz-Gel-OC-Spray-/181355084332?hash=item2a399afa2c:g:HaEAAOxy7odRyu0~

I did not have to break my hand hitting him! Over in 2 seconds  Smiley And I mean OVER! I did not have to go any farther but there would have been nothing to stop me from truly hurting him at that point......ER and all.
Make sure the expiration date is long.....mine is 2021...you and your "significant other" will be very well protected, I promise. Test fire it....it holds plenty  Smiley

The point is, you never know when it's coming and if you did you'd be somewhere else, I would have been..........so be prepared.

Ed
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 05:15:29 PM »

Uh oh, what happened, Ed?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: