The Hornshoppe Forum
June 22, 2017, 10:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump is Hillary's best friend  (Read 3952 times)
Henry

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2015, 08:57:54 PM »

He's the only guy that can't beat her in the presidential campaign.  His poll numbers seem to be jacked and the media loves to report his stupidity.  And if he pulls out the Ross Perot idiocy and runs as an independent, we'll all be screwed. 

Deja vu.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 11:37:49 PM »

The only who can beat her is Bernie Sanders, but...
He isn't getting media attention.
I'll give Trump credit for that. He is a smart communicator who knows how to play the media.
The GOP will have to turn on Trump if they want to maintain control of their side of the election. Someone to watch out for, Ted Cruz is playing both ends against the middle. He's running got two jobs. He wants to be prez, but is hedging his bet, as Trump's veep. This should be fun. Ted might not be a constitutionally eligible candidate anyway. I love watching politics.
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 06:53:53 AM »

I bet Ted Cruz has a real birth certificate and college records.  Cheesy
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 08:03:41 AM »

He does. He was born in Canada to an American mother who had left the USA for a long time. He might not meet the qualifications.

Ted is not popular among party regulars, rightly so. Shutting down the government is always costly and stupid. His record on seniors and vets is abysmal. Most of his support comes from the extreme right. No body else buys into his story. Completely unelectable. If Trump gets the nomination he has to be smart enough not to take Cruz as a running mate. Palin and Ryan should have been lessons. McCain's campaign died after he chose Sarah. Ryan has done too much damage to the middle class. I think the GOP really has to change its tune if it wants to remain relevant. Three more presidential cycles of not meeting moderate's needs will kill the party.

The middle class has become a new minority by the way. Numbers just released.

steve
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 08:06:08 AM by Steve F » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 08:23:18 AM »

college records.  Cheesy
Current prez. has that too.   It's sealed though.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 08:36:50 AM »

Shutting down the government is always costly and stupid.
Is going along with whatever the policy is, just to keep the government open, less costly and less stupid?  That's not what I've seen back in the 90's.

McCain's campaign died after he chose Sarah.
No, it picked up.  Otherwise McCain's election result would've been worse.

Ryan has done too much damage to the middle class.
Not when you look at the policies he supports.  Yes, if you look at the opposition's (including the major networks & press) rhetoric.

I think the GOP really has to change its tune if it wants to remain relevant. Three more presidential cycles of not meeting moderate's needs will kill the party.
Moderate GOP is what resulted in 3 cycles of loosing popular votes.  IOW, it has already killed the party.

The middle class has become a new minority by the way. Numbers just released.
That's by design.  More people rely on government handouts, more control the government has on its population.  High income people are and has always been small percentage so their votes don't sway the results.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 09:45:49 AM »

Steve, have you lost your mind? Ted Cruz is imminently qualified on every level. He is a citizen for one but the most important thing is that he is not an incompetent, liar and a criminal. The bitch is under investigation by the FBI. She has now been shown to be a complete liar in the Ben Gahzi affair. She is not qualified to be a dog catcher.  She's taken MILLIONS from countries that abuse women and all the while claiming she's for "women's rights". She trashed the women her husband raped and abused. She supports the sale of aborted baby parts, and yes, they are selling them and yes you can see the complete unedited videos. They were not "edited" to make PP look bad. All one has to do is watch them rather than listen to the monsters defending PP.

Bernie Sanders is an idiot.

Cruz memorized the Constitution when he was 13. He has argued and won before the Supreme Court. He's an outstanding human being. The bitch on the other hand is simply a disgusting, lying, evil witch with not a a single real qualification. She was joke as SoS. As is Kerry.

How anyone could take that incompetent criminal seriously boggles my mind. And yes she is a criminal....the server mess alone proves that. The FBI doesn't investigate "for fun". She shouldd be in jail. Her actions with her emails have put national security at risk. No one seems to mention that someone sent and received those mails. Her wiping her server did not make them go away. She conducted state dept. business on a private email server and no matter how one wants to twist that around it was illegal and she should be in jail. She has been shown now to have done exactly what Martha Stewart did with respect to lying to the FBI. Martha went to jail and she's just a stinking cook.

How is it even possible to even think about voting for that witch?

Ed

Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 10:08:09 AM »

Ed, you don't know Cruz. I do. FWIW I'm probably more experienced in politics than the rest of the forum. When has one of my predictions been wrong? Last time I checked I still had my mind.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:32:25 AM by Steve F » Logged
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 02:10:38 PM »

As long as I can get my happy meal and my free phone, I don't care.

Steve, I love you like a brother, but you may be mistaken this time. We'll see.  Smiley
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 02:54:07 PM »

Henry,

Not a chance.
You might be better off eating the GHWB phone than a happy meal.  Wink

steve
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 03:43:28 PM »

Henry,

Not a chance.
You might be better off eating the GHWB phone than a happy meal.  Wink

steve

I'll hold you to this proclamation.  And, I've been known to snack on plastic. So it's a win-win. Cheesy
You always make me happy.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2015, 11:02:52 PM »

FWIW I'm probably more experienced in politics than the rest of the forum.
If that's the reason why you would post inaccurate political points quoted below, then perhaps being more experienced in politics is a negative thing.

Shutting down the government is always costly and stupid.

McCain's campaign died after he chose Sarah.

Ryan has done too much damage to the middle class.

I think the GOP really has to change its tune if it wants to remain relevant. Three more presidential cycles of not meeting moderate's needs will kill the party.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2015, 02:35:33 PM »

Sorry Steve, I'm with Sonic here.
Ed
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2015, 08:15:42 PM »

The Cruz is still cruising.  Rock on.  Smiley
theophile

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 12:27:12 PM »

The Donald looks now as if he will deliver the Presidency to Hillary. Dohnald!!!

Turntable - Yamaha GT 2000
Cartridge - Soundsmith The Voice (ebony).
Phono stage - Moon LP 5.3
Preamp - Hornshoppe The Truth
Speakers - KRK Expose E8B Studio Monitors
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: