The Hornshoppe Forum
August 20, 2017, 04:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voice of reason finally.....  (Read 949 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: December 06, 2015, 10:17:08 AM »

Who would have thought Jerry Falwell Jr. would be a (maybe the only) voice of reason?

Of course Terry McAwful feels that words encourage them.....what an idiot. What part of "convert, pay a tax or die" do these liberal idiots not understand?
Exactly what "religion" calls for that? Oh, the "religion of peace" of course. I swear if some moron actually says those words to my face I am going to pepper spray them right in the face for insulting my intelligence.  

I am sick and tired of the left lumping Christian's behavior, which is odd since they are not calling for the death of anyone and to the best of my knowledge have not chopped off anyone's head,  in with those 7th century savages. The left jumps to blame the right at every incident and every time they are wrong......but their words of hate are OK but to point out who is really doing the killing might incite the savages or make them cry.

Soooooo....a couple islamic terrorists slaughter many  Christians and Jews and the left's response is to ask why they hate us, bring more into the country and try and take the weapons from law abiding folks who have done nothing but wish to be able to defend their families against these monsters.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/06/liberty-university-president-encourages-students-to-carry-gun-on-campus/?intcmp=hpbt2
Ed

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:13:52 AM by Ed Schilling » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:12:02 PM »

I swear if some moron actually says those words to my face I am going to pepper spray them right in the face for insulting my intelligence.
But Ed, their speeches are designed for those with intelligence at certain level and lower as they are the likely ones to fall for such BS.
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 10:44:47 AM »

Oh Ed, we need to quell the hate speech, and reach hands across the waters to the people that are killing us.  You just aren't sophisticated enough to see the big picture.  Grin

Obama is an embarrassment.

Please remember the day those demons bombed Pearl Harbor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: