The Hornshoppe Forum
August 20, 2017, 04:03:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Squatting for Mohammed  (Read 1091 times)
Henry

View Profile WWW
« on: November 19, 2015, 05:20:49 AM »

Here's some bat-shit crazy for you guys.  

http://mecktimes.com/news/2011/10/23/yet-another-scam-targets-meck%E2%80%99s-many-vacant-properties/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_Science_Temple_of_America

Skip to the bottom of the wiki page to see the dirt on squatting.

There's a lady in Charlotte that has been extracted from a mini-mansion 10 days ago, and she's back in there. It's unbelievable.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:36:35 AM by Henry » Logged
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 02:28:05 PM »

So you go on vacation, or the grocery store, come back to find your has new tenants? This is crazy.
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 02:36:45 PM »

So you go on vacation, or the grocery store, come back to find your has new tenants? This is crazy.

Not quite that crazy, they target foreclosed properties that are vacant.  They break in, file fraudulent documents and change the locks.  Although there is no legal standing, they seem to avoid punishment for occupying dwellings for months. 

Only in America.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 04:48:04 PM »

People have become "sheeple"....here's how it goes in my world......

We come home to stupid shit like this.....I pile all their shit in the front yard and set it on fire.......I wait for them to come back.....

What has happened to people? Has everyone become a pussy? How could a legal owner be held responsible for getting rid of "garbage" in a property they actually do own? Changed locks? Kick the damn door in you sissy.

Ed
***edit***  I wonder if I could get paid for kicking squatters off property they do not own? I show up, wait for them to leave, kick the door in,  pile all their  shit out front and set the garbage on fire. Wait for the cops and explain I was just cleaning up the property for the bank/owner and have no idea who "these idiot, criminal, liars" are that were piling garbage inside the house and politely ask them to call the "real" owners at the bank. This sounds like it could be  a fun job!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 11:34:35 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 03:40:32 AM »

I had a friend (deceased) who saved enough to buy a small apartment building. The horror stories of getting deadbeats out! If the people had kids in school, he couldn't evict them until the school year ended. You wouldn't believe how people trashed the place too. Also got threatened on occasion. The cops really didn't care to help.

He finally figured out a way to screen applicants. He told them he'd mail an application to them. Instead he would hand deliver it. One look inside their apartment, and he knew if he should rent to them.

Eviction was a pain. He finally would get a couple of guys to remove the apartment door and leave with it. The deadbeats usually left in a week.

Needless to say, he sold the building. Not worth his time and effort.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: