The Hornshoppe Forum
April 21, 2018, 02:05:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: V2 crossover review  (Read 3203 times)
coolhand28

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:30:59 AM »

I just received v2 crossover yesterday and totally blown away by the difference in sound.Ed absolutely nailed it this time!Sounds like i changed a component instead of a crossover change.Explosive detailed sound without a trace of brightness or edge which i heard on V1.Huge coherent soundstage-wider and deeper.Perfect tonality-vocals are exqusite and everything just sounds right.I listen to mostly vinyl and the difference is huge.But digital had same improvements and sounding even closer to vinyl.If you haven't changed over to V2 you are missing out.This crossover is a dramatic change and raises the horned heils to an entirely new level.Ed is the only speaker builder i know of that would make a change and make it affordable to anyone.Best purchase i ever made for my system was Ed's horns and i will never regret making this decision.For a minimal price in the high end world you get a world class speaker that will compete and beat any speaker i have heard in 40 years of indulging in this hobby!Great job Ed!!!!!
tfoust1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 12:42:06 PM »

Ed,

Is the v2 the crossover you made for mine?
tfoust1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 12:43:02 PM »

Revised -

Is the crossover you made for me a V2?
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 12:46:47 PM »

Yep. All except the very first are.
Ed
*Edit....Thanks Mike, for taking the time to comment!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 01:14:50 AM by Ed Schilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: