The Hornshoppe Forum
November 13, 2018, 09:44:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Fema coming for your guns......  (Read 5535 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: October 27, 2013, 03:42:48 PM »

I'm glad I sold all my guns and ammo. No need to come here.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/leaked-video-fema-preparing-military-police-for-gun-confiscations-and-martial-law_102013
homey

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 02:43:12 PM »

All that These Liberal numbskulls need to do to see "Extremism" is to look at
themselves in the Mirror. & that goes for all of their Gatekeepers & Minions who
make It all possible.
maxdtex

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 05:59:46 PM »

Surely nobody serious believes FEMA (or anybody else) is going to try to confiscate guns. You can oppose restrictive gun regulations without believing every wild claim groups make.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 07:05:35 PM »

Well, you could just believe they mean what they say.........

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/army-officer-wants-you-disarmed-we-will-pry-your-gun-from-your-cold-dead-fingers_122013

Ed
Pit Hinder

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 08:41:44 PM »

Homey, "Liberal numbskulls" - truer words were rarely spoken!

Most weapon laws nowadays are decreed by overpaid "public servants" (allow me to puke for a minute) who have never owned, let alone learned to treat it with proper care and respect, any sort of arm.
maxdtex

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 09:19:15 PM »

I watched the video. It is just a bunch of guys talking. You have no proof of who it is.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 10:53:40 PM »

I didn't watch the video I just read read the article. Seemed clear what the Lt. Col. Bateman said and meant, to me at least.

Remember what happened after Katrina? Seemed like when people actually needed their guns to protect themselves they were being confiscated. Or is that just an "urban legend"?

Ed
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 11:02:42 PM »

Here is the article and I pretty much take him at his word as to what he'd "do to us".
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/bateman-on-guns-120313

What's not to understand?
Ed
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 11:17:37 PM »

And Tiffany kicks ass.........
Tiffany Madison · Top Commenter · Columnist at WT Communities Digital News, LLC · 2,432 subscribers
You disgust me, sir. Who do you think you are? The fact that you are in a military position of power is extremely disheartening. As a woman that has defended my life twice from aggressors with a hand gun, your arrogance and disdain for my safety is sickening, sexist and dictatorial. I don't need a police officer with a special badge and a magical uniform to defend my body, home or property from aggressors with zero regard for my life.

Whether you like it or approve of it or not, Mr. pious military bureaucrat, I have a right to match force with equal force, with a COMMON WEAPON that I'm comfortable with given my small frame. You don't get to tell me what I defend my life with! You are not my father, my lord and master, my dictator, nor a man with any profound wisdom -- yet you feel entitled to tell me how I should defend my life because some foolish person shot another?

You do realize that there are more self-defense cases of firearms than those used in a commission of a crime, right? You do realize that in every major American city where extreme "gun control" measures have been implemented, criminals benefited from unarmed citizenry, thus creating more victims. You do realize that our crime rate is at a 40-year low, yes? You conducted an ounce of research before spewing your arrogant, half-cocked nonsense, yes?

You don't sound like an American. You sound like an authoritarian dinosaur from some third world despotic hell-hole. And you are essentially declaring war on the American people and our rights to self-defense with common weapons. You are nothing more than a snake that's spent far too long in the belly of the bureaucratic beast. I hope you're good at your "job" because you're certainly no constitutional scholar nor are you fit to lead free men. The sooner you retire, the safer I will feel.
Pit Hinder

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 02:00:24 AM »

Good. Very good.
Planned but not accepted as §1 of our arms law:

Arms, as such, are the tools of State officials that make sure their laws are obeyed.

F**k them - having a dog bigger than a hamster makes you a potentially dangerous person here!

Pit
maxdtex

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 08:35:01 PM »

As he says, those are his opinions only. It means nothing.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 10:20:51 AM »

Maxdtex, yes, his opinions, the same ones shared by many. Again, I simply take folks at their word. That is his desire and opinon.

Do you not listen to what the gun grabbing freaks actually say, ever? I do. No logic ever is accepted by them their only goal is total disarming. They actually say it all the time, what's not to understand?
Ed
maxdtex

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »

"Do you not listen to what the gun grabbing freaks actually say, ever?"

Sure, but that doesn't mean anybody has the power or political will to do anything about it. It would cause a huge political backlash and be thrown out by the courts.

I could claim I want everybody to have a nuclear weapon. You could take me at my word that I really mean it; but, that doesn't mean it is going to happen.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 09:06:19 AM »

Sure, but that doesn't mean anybody has the power or political will to do anything about it
yet.

and be thrown out by the courts.
Not when the judges are replaced with politically subservient ones.

I could claim I want everybody to have a nuclear weapon. You could take me at my word that I really mean it; but, that doesn't mean it is going to happen.
Strawman argument, apple and orange, handwaving, logical fallacy, red herring... etc.   Roll Eyes
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 08:55:04 PM »

I'm sure this is nothing to worry about. Unless you know anything about history and what usually happens next. Just a little bit at a time.....and away we go.

The sheeple actually waited in line to have their rights violated. Amazing.

I am very glad I sold  my semi-auto rifle and pistols when the prices were high could get top dollar.

Just gonna hang on to that single shot .410 and if I have to, I'll just "fire a blast through the door" like Joe Biden (what a moron) suggested.
Ed
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/26/connecticut-gun-owners-wait-in-line-to-do-something-many-gun-owners-hope-they-never-have-to/
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: