The Hornshoppe Forum
June 27, 2017, 05:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Southern style barbecued Heil drivers  (Read 17217 times)
Mr. Jeff

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2014, 04:17:35 PM »

Hello All. I know I am new to this forum I wanted to say some incourgement. There's a song that go's ( That's what freinds are for) an 80's song. I have read the whole post and man what a big misunderstanding. I can't speak for the party's of Rob or Randy because I don't knoiw them and I am new to this forum. Well I have spoken with Ed on the phone and you know He tries to help  you out in the best way he can and that is looking out for family and friends. Ed has helped me out many times over the phone. Again I am not taking sides I just wish we all could get together and shake hands like they did in the old west. I am again new to this forum but, hay guy's and not to bring this up but, it's true what a forum pastor of mine said( You come ounce and your a friend and you come twice your always be family). This is my new family and family's stick together thru it all no matter how bad or how ruff it gets. Again blessing and I know it was none of my bee's wax but, again I felt it was the right thing to do. No one is to blame and forgiveness is very powerful. we are  were family. Blessings Mr. Jeff
Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 06:27:56 PM »

...I just wish we all could get together and shake hands like they did in the old west...

I think many of us share that wish.

Welcome to the forum.  Smiley
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2014, 12:10:09 AM »

Guys, this is a discussion forum. I have no idea why feelings were hurt or this thread went sideways.

Randy posted a pic of a melted speaker diaphragm, I attempted to explain how this happens and that it does not need to be from a big amp, (no need to go into that again) and that with the Great Horned Heils it would be almost impossible.

Apparently, this was a mistake on my part. I should not have pointed out that too low a slope and medium volumes for extended periods with even a low power amp can melt them just as easily as a big amp and high outputs and they will still play and one might not even know it's happened, and that with the series xover (and the chosen xover point) and the Horns this was extremely unlikely to occur. My bad.

Ed
Mr. Jeff

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 03:11:17 PM »

I am so sorry Ed if I brought up a sour topic. ED your always in good standings with me. I feel for you buddy. Again its all gravy baby and god bless Mr. Jeff
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 04:30:03 PM »

Jeff, relax, buddy...it's a discussion forum! There are no sour topics here.....all have merit.
Ed
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: