The Hornshoppe Forum
November 13, 2018, 09:18:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A dedicated place for ranting.....  (Read 2747 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: February 28, 2013, 08:25:26 PM »

Rather than clog up the Guns and Motorcycle cycle board I figured I'd make a dedicated spot for bitchin', complainin' and sharing info on how screwed we are or will be. Have at it.
Ed
PS...I'll move some other ones here too, so check here if a post seems missing.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:29:48 PM by Ed Schilling » Logged
steve f
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:04:58 PM »

Ed,

Good idea. But let's keep discussions about the weather off limits. Seriously, the ability to complain in public about the collective we the people is damn near sacred. Ed, thanks for the generosity of your forum to express our thoughts. You sure aren't obligated to do this, and a lot of what we write would get us kicked out elsewhere. Hell,on some forums, power cords discussions are the big topic, and they treat each other rudely. Here, we are family, and that says a lot.

I just had a long phone talk with my son. (You know him. We shot some skeet at your house a couple of years ago.) I am always impressed by the younger generation's ( Even in their 30's people are young to old coots like me.) take on what's wrong/right with our country. They're good guys who want the best for their families and the country. Too bad politicians don't really care beyond the almighty dollar.

steve
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 05:22:38 AM »

Religion... Let me just start things off by proclaiming that "they just don't make Popes the way they used to."  Shocked

This rant room is a good thing Ed, I just hope we continue to read the other parts of the board as well.   Grin
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 08:48:51 AM »

I haven't heard it lately but they used to call TV a "dumb box".  It still is.  Sadly, it dumbed down the public with its vast reach and the contents designed specifically for it.  What's even sadder is that many are not aware of their conditioned state, i.e. public poll results on economy & politicians.
tooppy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 02:53:55 AM »

Here is an interview of Craig Roberts. Starting with Cyprus as example, he sum up things quite nicely :

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2013/3/24_Dr._Paul_Craig_Roberts_files/Dr.%20Paul%20Craig%20Roberts%203%3A24%3A2013.mp3
davebythebay

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 02:36:07 AM »

Ed- this is great! When I saw the "this is probably not a good idea" line I had the first laugh at the end of a long day.
Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: