The Hornshoppe Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:51:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horn Fest 2013?  (Read 12748 times)
mullman

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2013, 06:32:27 PM »

I'll roll in around 10am Saturday (tomorrow)!
Greatly looking forward to this epic annual event.

Numa, I'll miss you but what a beautiful baby Claire!
Congrats dude.  I missed one Hornfest Smiley

-Grey
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:41:28 PM by mullman » Logged
firebottle

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2013, 06:49:55 AM »

Howdy amp heads, Rob here.

Sorry I'm MIA this year, I'll miss seeing you all.  Health issues prevent my attendance this year.  Had a pesky little seizure.  Guess I Should see someone about that maybe. Shocked  Randy said he'd stand in for me, so there you go.  As I sit here in my Jammy's I'm wondering which robe Ed is wearing with his combat boots.  I guess it really doesn't matter.  Sorry we couldn't hook up Grey, I saw you're rolling in today.  I'm bummed I won't get to see you.  If I have a cheeseburger this weekend to cheer myself up, unfortunately I won't have Helen here to make sure I take the plastic wrapper off my cheese before I place it on my sandwich.  Guess I'm on my own Helen, God help me.  You all have a great time and Henry, when they say "fire in the hole" late sat night, it means, run like hell, dude.

Rob.
Randy in Caintuck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2013, 09:02:24 AM »

I made it back home at 10:30 last night ..... fighting rain and traffic almost the entire way .....  Roll Eyes

Oh well, despite that, the trip was well worth it and we have another fine Horn Fest under our belts .....  Grin

I had a great time and wish to express my heartfelt thanks to the Schilling family for the warm hospitality.
I must say that Ed has done a fine job on the updated crossover on the Horned Heils ..... sounding good.

It was great to see many of my old audio buddies again and hope that the ones who couldn't make it will be at HF 2014 .....  Wink

Happy listening,

Randy

Rega Saturn-R transport
Camelot Uther DAC with Anagram upgrade
La Dolce Audio UA1.5 pentode amplifier
Decware SE84UFO, the Spud, Flea Watt amplifiers
Caintuck Audio Betsy open baffle speakers
Caintuck Audio Alpha open baffle subs
2wo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2013, 06:49:27 PM »

Another fine fest it was.

Thanks to the Schilling's in general and Helen in particular for putting up with us, Sidney for IT support. Ed, for just being Ed  Grin

It is great to see everybody and those that couldn't make it were sorely missed.

I didn't have my camera going for the rockets but here is the gratuitous fireworks segment...John

http://youtu.be/0HbYT6ZkABU     

"...there was a knock on the door and a voice shouted "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms" and I thought it was a delivery"
MannyE

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »

For crying out loud.  I ALWAYS miss this thing.  Last time I miss HF!  See you all in 2014!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: