The Hornshoppe Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:50:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: update after Hfest........  (Read 12068 times)
Randy in Caintuck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »

Things are back to "normal"......building stuff and Hell, I might even get around to refinishing Randy's speakers soon!
Ed

Howdy Ed,

Good to hear that you are feeling better ..... I promise that I will let you know which stain we will be using by this weekend .....  Embarrassed

Tell Helen and Sidney I said "hi" .....  Grin

Best wishes,

Randy

Rega Saturn-R transport
Camelot Uther DAC with Anagram upgrade
La Dolce Audio UA1.5 pentode amplifier
Decware SE84UFO, the Spud, Flea Watt amplifiers
Caintuck Audio Betsy open baffle speakers
Caintuck Audio Alpha open baffle subs
davebythebay

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2012, 01:49:31 AM »

Ed- good to hear you are feeling better.
When I first read of your discomfort, I said to myself.....what bad timing, right after the good times of Hornfest!  As a 3 year user of prilosec myself (funny, but my use anyway seems to coincide exactly with the elections and economy)  hope the stuff keeps you feelin OK.
homey

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 09:30:45 PM »

Ed.......   a few months ago my gut was giving me trouble, for about two weeks I had really bad cramps & discomfort. it really
sucked, & I am like You, I hate going to doctors & don't trust allot of them.  Anyways I got a big bottle Aloe Vera juice & started drinking it
about 4 timea a day & also got some "DGL"
or Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (yes that is the correct spelling).  this stuff works awesome.  take two tabs before each meal.
Also,  I would recommend staying away from foods that are high in acid & stick to foods that are high alkaline.  there are charts on the web that show
the PH of different foods.  For instance Coffee is a high Acid producing food/drink,  & Potatoes are super high Alkaline.  downside is meat & most grains are
high acid producing foods (when metabolized).  Also most,  if not all diseases thrive in an acid environment. 
Take Care!

johnnycopy

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 11:02:38 PM »

little apple cider vinegar (even tho its an acid, it turns high alkaline in the body) and some sodium bicarbonate work wonders as well to get the PH up.
Pit Hinder

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2012, 05:54:12 PM »

If your cider is anything akin to the French version, take care. It makes your head happy.

Pit
tooppy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2012, 11:35:14 AM »

I know more about cider than cap, dipole, first order and the rest  Cheesy   as French I had a life time "experience" of all kind of ciders, I can tell you they are watery compare to any beer, and they are more kind with you bladder as well ! Grin

Actually, before when we still had peasantry, these farmers were drinking mainly cider and not wine, first because they had the trees in their fields, second because  it is easier to produce cider than wine. The few who were making their wine usually succeed in making an awful beverage which could make holes in your shoes.
But having the apples, they were very good at making "gnôle", you know the 70° "fire water" kind of stuff ! Tongue

So you may have mistaken among both, with the later you'll certainly sit on your buts for while, your legs being suddenly in cotton. Grin
Pit Hinder

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2012, 03:43:19 PM »

Who needs legs when even le chef de police (or whatever he´s called when he is completely gaga) has a still in his garden shed?
Troubadix, no songs about whose fish are fresh...CALVADOS!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: